• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sapphire's Sprite Shop(SSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a splice between Skarmory and Slugma?

EDIT: I don't care which is the base. Surprise me.

Last edited:
Re: Sapphire Typhlosion's Shop (STS)

Last edited:
Saphire, if you want, i can help you in this sprite shop.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
Awesome!
If I can keep requesting
Teddiursa with torchic colors
Torchic with teddiursa colors

I love you work!

Thanks, glade you like my work! :ksmile:. i finished the teddi/torchick mixes. hope you like them to!
although i could of done better on tettichick (the second one) you asked for a RECOLOR (theres no additions like wings on there, just the color), the way i could of done better is a SPLICE (includes things like adding wings or a differant body.) just say'en

Typhlosionfan, if you save your work as a .png file, the colours look richer and less blurred. Also, when you make a sprite, try zooming in instead of stretching the sprite, and then when you zoom back out it'll be normal size again. :)

Thanks, glade you like my work! :ksmile:. i finished the teddi/torchick mixes. hope you like them to!
although i could of done better on tettichick (the second one) you asked for a RECOLOR (theres no additions like wings on there, just the color), the way i could of done better is a SPLICE (includes things like adding wings or a differant body.) just say'en

Ok will you splice teddiursa and torchic
With both as the main one (2 sprites)

Typhlosionfan, if you save your work as a .png file, the colours look richer and less blurred. Also, when you make a sprite, try zooming in instead of stretching the sprite, and then when you zoom back out it'll be normal size again. :)

thanks, i was having trouble with the "i hade to save them on a bitmap(not blurry so if i need to i can work on them), but they wont upload, so i hade to save them again onto a JPEG(which is blurry but uploads)" its not blurry if i zoom in (but is super pixilated i know) so i can work on it and i can up load them. thanks for saving me that trouble.

... anyways ...

Ok will you splice teddiursa and torchic
With both as the main one (2 sprites)

i got done with them, and i think i do splices better,
. teddiursa's making me tierd, i made 4 splices or whatever in a row with it.

Can you do an Ursaring/Infernape/Lucario splice?

BTW, i might have said "im anoyed with teddiursa" but Ursaring is a differant pokemon, im not anoyed with it.(yet) :)

thanks, i was having trouble with the "i hade to save them on a bitmap(not blurry so if i need to i can work on them), but they wont upload, so i hade to save them again onto a JPEG(which is blurry but uploads)" its not blurry if i zoom in (but is super pixilated i know) so i can work on it and i can up load them. thanks for saving me that trouble.

... anyways ...

i got done with them, and i think i do splices better,
. teddiursa's making me tierd, i made 4 splices or whatever in a row with it.

BTW, i might have said "im anoyed with teddiursa" but Ursaring is a differant pokemon, im not anoyed with it.(yet) :)
I love them :3
Can you splice umbreon/glaceon (both as base)

Sure! I have lots of school work...:sweat:

Ok! I'll start with Stewartisme's request!

EDIT-9:00 in PR= I got the sprites!

= I don't like this one so much...

= I actually like this one, a lot!

Last edited:
Oh guys,you should post WHO you want to make the sprites for no confusion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom