• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sarah Palin F*cks up yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

shining-Celebi

Gaga's Backup Dancer!
Reaction score
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93375?fp=1

Article said:
Remember those quizzes you had on the state capitals back in junior high? Oh, the pressure! The temptation to write "Pierre, Olympia, Dover, Albany" on the inside of your hand was overwhelming, wasn't it? But you resisted. Maybe Sarah Palin should have done the same.

The former vice presidential candidate seems to have been caught using curious crib notes during an interview this past weekend at the high-profile Tea Party Convention in Nashville. While speaking about her top political priorities, Ms. Palin gazed at her hand in a rather suspicious manner.

Later, Web researchers zoomed in on her left palm and found the following words scrawled in black ink: "Energy, Budget cuts (with "budget" crossed out), Tax, Lift American Spirits." In an ironic twist during the speech, Ms. Palin worked in a jab against President Obama's often-mocked use of TelePrompTers. You can watch the clip below or check out a close-up here.
*video*

Video included!

ahahaha I lol'd.

It amazes me some people want that twat as president.

I laughed so hard when I saw this.

She is seriously such a dumbass, it's unbelievable that some people actually put their faith in her to run this country. Ridiculous.

LMAO at least Obama gets the teleprompters. :p

This is pretty bad, I don't know why her "supporters" don't see this as a bad thing.. :/

It amazes me some people want that twat as president.

Better than the twat we currently have

double trouble said:
I'm glad she isn't our current Vice President.

Yeah thank God we currently have Joe Biden, you know, the man who believes FDR went on TV during the Stock Market crash.

What's so funny about this? At least it's not delivered by teleprompter and she can actually speak without having sentences fed to her.

I'm not really a Palin fan, but some of the comments in here just seem a little over-the-top. The Republicans need someone who can beat Obama, since he's running this country further into the ground. Palin is not that person. She may have a go-getter attitude, but her demeanor and belief system are not what the Republicans need right now. They need someone who appears more classy and doesn't resign their governorship and then start working for FOX News.

Guys, come on; there are a hundred different reasons to reply to a thread like this, but using it for the sole purpose of bashing somebody, regardless of their political association and your personal feelings about them, really isn't one of them.

Yeah thank God we currently have Joe Biden, you know, the man who believes FDR went on TV during the Stock Market crash.

And Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house. Yeah, let's replace Biden with her. Yeaaah...

I don't really care about him, or Obama either, but the point is, the chance of seeing Joe Biden as President is lower than the chance of Palin becoming President if McCain was elected.

Obama is younger than McCain. He's 73..

I don't like any recent presidents though, and I don't really like politics.

Palin has gotten history wrong PLENTY of more times.

And Joe Biden has proven his is a idiot PLENTY of times, to the point Obama himself was quoted in saying ‘How many times is Biden gonna say something stupid?’

double trouble! said:
Obama is younger than McCain.

Yeah... because being the nation's first Black President doesn't make you a bullet magnet

DarkMaster said:
And Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house. Yeah, let's replace Biden with her. Yeaaah...

You do realize that was a SNL quote and not Sarah Palin right? Or are you just trying to be ignorant?

Not only is that joke old, it has nothing to do with political competence. Sarah Palin is probably more competent than Biden, to be honest. Politically speaking.

I didn't know that some areas had already become the United States of Exxon-Mobil.

EDIT:

Yeah... because being the nation's first Black President doesn't make you a bullet magnet

Because death threats are so funny, right?

That said, I'm more offended that she defended Rush's derogatory usage of "retard" when his usage of it was worse than Emanuel's.

(continued from OP's article)

But palm-gate wasn't the only bit of news sparked by Palin. Her defense of Rush Limbaugh's use of the word "retards" raised eyebrows, as well. On Fox News Sunday, the anti "r-word" crusader contended that Limbaugh had used the word in the context of political humor and satire. Earlier in the week, the difference between her angry reaction to White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's use of the "slur" and a more restrained response to Limbaugh's made from some awkward fallout. Web searches on "sarah palin on fox news" and "palin limbaugh" have both surged as the controversy swirled.

The "From my house" part is a SNL quote.

What Palin said was "From my state", and she said it as a justification to "I have foreign policy experience".

EDIT : Also, I will have NO FURTHER COMMENTS ON THE MURDERABILITY OF THE POTUS IN THIS THREAD. That, folks, is a very serious moderator order, and - applying to EVERYONE - I can and will ban from Bulbagarden (all the forum) anyone who disobey me on that one.

Last edited:
I didn't know that some areas had already become the United States of Exxon-Mobil.

You really want to go 10 rounds on how much Obama has screwed up this country? Do you REALLY want that?

That said, I'm more offended that she defended Rush's derogatory usage of "retard" when his usage of it was worse than Emanuel's.

Because intent matters? Not that I like Rush but he was using it in satire, while Rahm was using it as a derogatory insult. There is a difference.

Because death threats are so funny, right?

We were talking about Obama's life expectancy, do you deny that thousands of mouth breathing red necks wouldn't mind being the one to have killed the first darkie President?

I heard about this yesterday and since then whenever I heard it I just LMAO. So, LMAO.:lol:

But seriously, what was she thinking?! This isn't a 9th grade Science test. It's a freakin' speech.

You really want to go 10 rounds on how much Obama has screwed up this country? Do you REALLY want that?

Let's see, the deficit has gotten bad but not totally exploded, unemployment hasn't hit 25% under him, and we're finally on the path out of the Middle East. According to you guys, the world was practically going to end if he became president.

But then again you want him to be shot, so why am I even talking to you?

Because intent matters? Not that I like Rush but he was using it in satire, while Rahm was using it as a derogatory insult. There is a difference.

"What's the harm in calling people who are retarded, retarded?"

That ain't satire. That's using it as a much more direct insult then Rahm Emanuel did - simply saying any word with the word "fucking" before it makes it hard to invest a lot of meaning into it.

EDIT:

We were talking about Obama's life expectancy, do you deny that thousands of mouth breathing red necks wouldn't mind being the one to have killed the first darkie President?

Okay, I don't even care if I get infracted for saying this, but I don't have the time of day for fucking racists like you. Good day.

Let's see, the deficit has gotten bad but not totally exploded,

Except it has gotten worse under him.

unemployment hasn't hit 25% under him,

Risen from 6 to 9% did hit 10% and when you account total unemployment it hits the 20s.

and we're finally on the path out of the Middle East.

You mean the path signed by President Bush?

But then again you want him to be shot, so why am I even talking to you?

I do? When did I ever say that? Be careful what you say next.

That ain't satire. That's using it as a much more direct insult then Rahm Emanuel did - simply saying any word with the word "fucking" before it makes it hard to invest a lot of meaning into it.

You really don't know Rahm Emanuel do you? He uses all sorts of colorful language to spice up his insults.

Okay, I don't even care if I get infracted for saying this, but I don't have the time of day for fucking racists like you. Good day.

Okay what? I never said I wanted to kill him? Infact I insulted the racists that want to kill him. But it is a fact there are those out there that want to kill him out of racism. I mean you have heard of the KKK right?

@Nando and Lutz- Post civily or don't post at all, this isn't a free-for all lawless board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom