• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SarcoShipping

Reaction score
I saw the first episode on yotube. don't worry i won't post the link to it moderators. i didn't understand what the chracters where saying since i don't speak japanese, but i did see that professor oak took a liking to Professor Araragi.

So i've decided to make a board for this shipping. hopefully i'm not the only one who supports this shipping.

OMG NOOOOOOOO :( ;_; /Eldershipper

Actually, I can see it, too. They certainly have the knowledge of Pokemon in common, and I can see bonding over their trading of knowledge. Watch out, Hanako!

I have yet to see Best Wishes *is waiting for subs* but from the previews and pictures I have seen the two seem to get along. Eldershipping will probably stay as my favorite pairing for him, but we'll see if I take a liking to this one too.

well i can tell by the way they interected with non-verbal actions, that those two are starting to like each other, and what i know about Araragi, makes me think she'll be a good match for professor oak

OMG I'M TOTALLY SHIPPING THEM AFTER I SAW THOSE EPISODES!

Oak/Araragi! <3

yup, this so far is the only professor oak ship i support. there should be a page for this shipping. by the way has only published a complete episode guide on the first 2 episodes of black and white yet?

I have nothing against this ship, just wanted to ask where the name comes from.
Because the first thing I thought of when I saw "SarcoShipping" was "Nicolas Sarkozy".

This is basically the answer to that question, once you remember that "Araragi" is the genus of a butterfly:

I suppose on that note, Oak/Araragi should be Sarcoshipping, Sarco being short for Sarcochilus, a genus of orchid nicknamed "butterfly orchid." Ookido = orchid.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom