• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Satoshi's Journey in 2006

Well, three are owned by main characters. :rolleyes: And Lucario hasn't been in an episode, either. So that's all of them...

Hopefuly, we will hear about some more new Pokémon by the summer.

Chances are there'll be a small handful along with a new legendary in the 9th Movie. In which case, we'll see them in the next couple of months.

Hopefully they're brand new unique Pokemon for once, rather than new evolutions or pre-evolutions for existing Pokemon.

FabuVinny said:
Well, three are owned by main characters. :rolleyes:
Oh.

Now that's something else I didn't know.

I mean, I knew that Brock caught one (Bonsly, right?), but other than that I had no idea that anyone else was gonna get one......

*doesn't read spoilers that much, and it shows*

May got Munchlax a while back (and in the most hiliarious capture EVAR) and James recently
left his Chimecho behind with people he knew when rich and took their Manene with him after it became attatched to him

Yeah, I knew that part about May getting a Munchlax, Doctor Oak (I had just forgot about it, lol).

Although, I didn't know that about James. o_o

That sounds kinda sad, poor Chimecho.

I mean, I thought James loved his Chimecho.

Oh well, those writers are always doing weird things like that......

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Yeah, I knew that part about May getting a Munchlax, Doctor Oak (I had just forgot about it, lol).

Although, I didn't know that about James. o_o

That sounds kinda sad, poor Chimecho.

I mean, I thought James loved his Chimecho.

Oh well, those writers are always doing weird things like that......

*screws spoilers*

Chimeco had fallen ill and the old couple looked after it. James felt that as he loved his Chimecho so much it didn't deserve to be out on the road getting hurt so much with him as Team Rocket obviously do with all their blasting off. So, feeling that Chimecho was better off being loved and adored while he journeyed off, he instead took Manene to subject IT to being battered and bruised on the road. ^^

Manene leapt HIIIGH in my books after that ep though. Couldn't stand it when it was first revealed but after seeing it in the anime and the 8th Movie, it's just so damned funny to not like. Almost like another Wobbuffet.

Doctor Oak said:
Well, Kecleon was actually the first R/S Pokemon revealed, at least 2 years before the games were out. The equivilant of Gonbe really.

Blaziken was really the only Pokemon that appeared in the anime without being announced long before (even though Coro Coro revealed it's anime appearence about 2 months before the event). We'll probably see a couple more D/P Pokemon creeping in as time goes on, but there certainly wont be another series or mini-saga over it.

I remember when I had'nt watched pokemon for a long time then when it advertised over here I thought yeah i'll give it another go and after seeing the jhoto photo finish episode episode it got me hooked again especially seeing blaziken, but have to say in my opinion the best saga with the best new pokemon has to be houen they actually looked like they put a bit of effort into it (apart from the regis).

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom