• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sauce Boss

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
In this thread, we discuss sauces. How to make them, what sauce you like, how much sauce you use, etc.

I'll start off with a simple buffalo sauce recipe.

Be aware, I don't measure anything out when I cook sauces. I just basically add stuff until it tastes right. If you're the kind of person who needs exact measurements of everything, then you probably won't like my recipes.

Ingredients:
Frank's red hot sauce
Butter
Brown sugar
Garlic (powder or fresh, whichever you prefer)
Flour
Cayenne pepper (optional)

Recipe:
Put a pot on lo, and melt some butter. Once the butter is melted, add Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Proportions should be about 2 parts Frank's to 1 part butter. Next, add brown sugar liberally. These three ingredients make up the basis of your sauce, so you should be able to taste until you have the proportions like you want them. Next add garlic powder. You can use fresh garlic if you want garlic chunks in your sauce.

As far as flavor goes, your sauce is now done. Flour will thicken your sauce, which you will probably want. The spiciness of your sauce will depend on how much Ceyenne pepper you decide to add.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom