• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say hello to the new moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really stoked by the warm welcome we've all received from the existing staff, and I'm looking forward to working with everybody - particularly, of course, the mod team for the Writer's Workshop. :3

All my friends are becoming mods. ;_;

Hehe, but congratulations guys, I'm sure you'll do a great job! ^^

All my friends are becoming mods. ;_;

Hehe, but congratulations guys, I'm sure you'll do a great job! ^^

Haha! I can say that it's the same thing for me - I think everyone I know is now part of the staff :3 Last year, this year, now I think I'm surrounded :)

2n19fcz.gif

Hey guys! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will try not to be too dishonorable~

Congrats mods! All the good luck to you.

@Sorrows Solace With you becoming a mod of the RP section that pretty makes almost everyone in Trebloome who's active a mod haha. Congrats!

Congratz! I hope all the new mods are friendly and efficient as the current ones (or maybe even better.)

Awesome! Congratulations everyone!

My evil plan is finally in motion I mean, thanks everyone!

2aj2xid.gif%22

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee They're finally here! Congrats everyone!

My evil plan is finally in motion

I will teach you the power of the dark side, my apprentice

sw6.2004-palpatine.gif

^This will be you.

Thank you, Trollion. I can't wait to Photoshop blue lightning bolts out of my hands either.

tumblr_m1uo0qOxh21qhslm7o1_250.gif

So excited~!

I woke up and my first thought was "Hey, I'm a mod now!" and sprung up from bed XD

^ LOL, me too Meron, me too.
I'd also like to thank all the current mods who have been extremely welcoming and helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom