• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say hello to the new moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Hello everyone. We hope you enjoyed our April Fools prank. Now it's time to reveal who really got chosen in our recent staff drive.

Roleplaying Games - @Sorrows Solace

The War Room - @Zenax

Fun and Games - @Neltharion S. Deathwing @Synthesis

The Media Menagerie - @Croag

The Writer's Workshop - @Misheard Whisper

Bulbagarden Buy-and-Sell - @Meron @Highway Unicorn

Pokémon Trading Card Games - @Palbert6393

Shippers' Paradise - @CommanderPigg

Chef's Chateau - @jda95

The Artist's Alcove - @EmBreon @Thanatos

Bulbagarden Global Trade Station - @yourlilemogirl

Pokémon Video Games - @PkmnGreen @yourlilemogirl

Blogs - @Karamazov @Croag

Congratulations guys! To those that didn't get chosen, you are free to contact the section head of the forum you applied for and ask why. However, section heads are under no obligation to answer.

Last edited:
Congratulations to you all!

We've spent the last couple of days getting acquainted with the new mods and we couldn't be more excited to bring them on board.

All of you are quirky and fun and a lot of you were already personal friends of mine before your name became italicized. Here's to a good future, and I know we will all work excellently together!

Frankly I'm surprised we were able to snatch up the lot of you from the 100+ (!) applications we received, but you all truly earned your spots, are the best of the best, and I know this is overwhelming, but you guys all earned it and deserve ALL the congratulations.

Welcome, new mods!!!

tumblr_m1tx7r5WD71r5wyed.gif

Congratulations, all! I know a number of you personally already and I'm sure that you'll do a first-rate job. :thumbup:

Aesti gave the nice speech already.

To Sorrows, my new team member, I just want to say it's been a real pleasure getting to know you over the past week or so. And I'm so happy that you're joining the team. I'm sure you're going to do so well on RP staff.

To everyone else, it's also been great talking to many of you and to those who I haven't spoken to yet, I look forward to doing so.

I welcome you to staff with open arms (I know everyone is going to take the the wrong way... dirty minds you trolls...) and I look forward to working with all of you.

Congratulations to all of the new mods! I know you will do a great job!

It's an honor to get the chance to work along such amazing people as the established mods and higher ups, and i look forward to banding together with everyone to create a more bulbatastic garden for all to experience and love <3

:3c

come on baby light my fire
try to set the night on fire

GIRL, WE COULDN'T GET MUCH HIGHER

[video=youtube;OgVpoPEKcRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgVpoPEKcRs[/video]
definitely as classy as the doors

EDIT: In all seriousness, in fear of derailing the thread, I congratulate all the new inductees and wish you the best of luck!
As you see, it's a bit late for me XD

Looking forward to be of service. Thank you all for the congratulations. I hope I may prove myself useful in the future with part of my 2 year experience in BMGF while maintaining a friendly demeanor.

Speeches are overrated, so here's a gif

tumblr_m1oo9xdBNy1r0bj9i.gif

But seriously, thanks for the opportunity and the congratulations, you guys. I look forward to getting to know the Fun and Games staff, and the rest of the staff too! I'll try and help out wherever I can, so feel free to contact me if you need any help or anything.

Congratz to everyone else, and thanks for letting me work with epic people!

Congrats guys, you're all gonna do some great things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom