• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say hello to the new moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive congratulations to everyone was chosen.

I would also like to say, though, no one who applied should be ashamed or upset. None of the applications that I saw (which was the majority of them) were anything to be embarrassed about. I'd like to make it explicitly clear that my comments on the phoney staff drive results thread yesterday (under the name 'Dementor's Mama') were in jest. None of the applications were nauseating and you should all be proud of yourself for putting in such good applications. I encourage you to talk to the relevant Section Head about why you were rejected (of course, they may well, for various reasons, be unwilling to give reasons, and you shouldn't push them if they are because there are many reasons why they might not want to)

The important thing to remember is that this isn't your last chance. I wasn't hired the first time I applied for staff, and now I'm the head of the Writer's Workshop. Don't beat yourself up.

Congrats to everyone! I'm sure all of you will do well!

CongratsCat.jpg

Gratz Folks!~

I'm honoured to be a mod and hopefully will be able to be of use to all in the RP Forum. Thanks for choosing me!

Where do you people get these GIFs? 8D; So hilarious...made me laugh.

Congrats, new staff! 8D

...I didn't get modded? :(

I want to guess it's because I don't have a very pleasing forum history, but that was away from Bulbagarden. Oh well, congrats to those who were chosen.

Congrats, all! I'm looking forward to working with you all and meeting those of you who I don't already know XD

Don't feel down if you didn't get modded this time around, though; we received a lot of applications and it was a tough decision. There's always next time.

Well, yeah, you all probably did have tough choices to make, huh? It's good to know that a lot of applicants were considerable though. :]

Congrats on the new mod hats, guys! Now 80% of my friends list is in Italics. :p Again.

I am honored by this... thanks to all you guys, and I can't wait to start :D

Congratulations to all the new mods!

Aww. :/ Well, anyway congratulations to everyone that did get chosen. There's always next time for me. :)

How come there weren't any new mods for the Pokemon anime section? Anyway, congratulations to everyone chosen. I guess I'll have to try again next time.

How come there weren't any new mods for the Pokemon anime section? Anyway, congratulations to everyone chosen. I guess I'll have to try again next time.

While all forums were on the list of forums to apply for, not all section heads were looking for new staff. New mods were appointed where they were needed, so I guess that means that the Pokemon Anime forum is managing just fine with their current mod team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom