• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say something Nice about the Character Above

It didn't have a pointless getting lost for the 700th time filler in the middle of the league like its comic relief cutemon predecessor did. Well, it did have a wandering off at the league episode, but it introduced Mairin to those of us whose countries did not get the Mega Evolution Specials, so it wasn't completely pointless like the Axew one was.

Margo from The Power of Us.

(If the game threads are OK now, can we bring back "caption the screenshots" thread here again? It didn't fare well ever since it's moved there.)

Chloe's Eevee is a cute little sweetheart, trying to know more about herself and possibilities of what her future holds for her, just like her trainer.

Faba.

(If the game threads are OK now, can we bring back "caption the screenshots" thread here again? It didn't fare well ever since it's moved there.)

Chloe's Eevee is a cute little sweetheart, trying to know more about herself and possibilities of what her future holds for her, just like her trainer.

Faba.
The man has maxed out his speech skill to get out of being sent to jail.

Tobias

He's good at catching Legendaries. That's not easily done in the anime universe. Well, the pre-Journeys universe anyway.

Mimo

He was a solid personality and battler who had some of the best Pokemon personality in XY.

Ash's Snivy

Her infamous quote "You're such a kid" gave a bad impression to most people, me included. But over time I grew fond of her, being the episode where she takes care of Deino the moment where my opinion changed completely. Nowadays she is one of my favorite Pokégirls, Iris is persevering, confident and a very loyal friend, and I was very happy to see that she became the Champion of Unova like her game counterpart.

Bianca

We talking M5 Bianca or Bianca the rival?

Er, I'll do the later.

While you were among the things BW should have done more with, I actually do like your gags with Ash and Muscles. And beating Trip is always a treat. You have that going for you and no one can take it away from you.

Miette.

Back
Top Bottom