• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Such an underrated character for sure. I thought his appearances in OS/Chronicles were great, and I do really hope he's brought back before Journeys comes to a close. Also, labelling your Poké Balls with stickers is a very smart choice, I always thought that was interesting...

Casey?

Set the stage for every friendly rival for Ash we got afterwards, she was never antagonistic but you wanted Dawn to beat her and she was a consistent presence through the saga rather than disappearing for long stretches of time.

Stephan

I really like that Stephan was a consistent presence of a heavier-set character in physical appearance as I feel the anime doesn't always portray a variety of body types all that well; it would be nice to see that reflected more. Clearly his weight and musculature didn't define him, but his physical, stocky appearance was something I very much appreciated and wish that there was more of. For example, we could start with Ash's future traveling companion, whomever it may be. So, you go Stephan - continue to challenge those societal norms.

pokemon-sawk.gif

Let's go with Marilyn, from Sinnoh.

Marilyn might have had poor practices but she came around in the end. Mars meanwhile was a strong battler and was devoted to her leader. I really need to watch DP again.

Damon from the Victini movies.

Marilyn might have had poor practices but she came around in the end. Mars meanwhile was a strong battler and was devoted to her leader. I really need to watch DP again.

Damon from the Victini movies.
I like how we had something approaching the classic N plot and I think the idea of different versions was interesting. Happy that it wasn’t the norm later but a good way to use BW

He is also a more fleshed out badguy than most movie baddies and we could use more like him. Though alas his movies are most certainly not Canon.

Though on movie cast....Sammy from movie 4, as he appeared due to time travel. Not 'old Sammy'

I like how we had something approaching the classic N plot and I think the idea of different versions was interesting. Happy that it wasn’t the norm later but a good way to use BW

He is also a more fleshed out badguy than most movie baddies and we could use more like him. Though alas his movies are most certainly not Canon.

Though on movie cast....Sammy from movie 4, as he appeared due to time travel. Not 'old Sammy'

He was ritche number. I liked her story.

Battle Pyramid King Brandon is the next
Brandon_in_the_Anime.jpg

(I'm going to assume you mean the Bianca from the Unova region and not the Bianca from the 5th movie, right?)

She was a bit ditzy to be sure, but a kind and sweet girl nonetheless. I liked her in the BW anime as well, she seemed to mostly keep her personality from the games. (Also one of the only girls in Pokemon I think I had a genuine crush on, this was mostly with her reappearance in Pokemon BW2.)

Cheren

From what I recall Cheren took good care of his students and treated them with respect instead of being a dick who ordered them around for fun like a some teachers can be. He was also pretty good with the scared Shinx.
Concetta

She was a very cute rival in xy and a nice cute girl. Her performance was lovely and great.

Victi
VictiNi from movie 14
Carlita from Movie 14

Back
Top Bottom