• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say something Nice about the Character Above

She was a very cute rival in xy and a nice cute girl. Her performance was lovely and great.

Victi
VictiNi from movie 14
Carlita from Movie 14
Carlita. Good design, I can appreciate the bits she adds to the whole 'Damon' bit.

Also I think she caught that Tepig was being souped up. Got to love observations, if I'm not misremembering.

Anyway, Ash's Leavanny. Praise him!

Carlita. Good design, I can appreciate the bits she adds to the whole 'Damon' bit.

Also I think she caught that Tepig was being souped up. Got to love observations, if I'm not misremembering.

Anyway, Ash's Leavanny. Praise him!

Had a nice relastionship with ash and its pokemons. Near to be strong.

VictiNi from movie 14

Victini was cute. They're not good movies by any means (they're not awful, but they're not great either. They are probably the best of the Gen 5 movies, but that is a pretty faint praise...), but they're also not as bad as they could have been, in part due to Victini being successful at being cute. It was also easy to root for it once you realize it has been trapped in a relatively small area with probably nothing to do for like 1,000 years or so.

While we're on Victini movie characters, Luis and Luisa. They're technically different characters, but they're practically interchangeable, so might as well cover both at once.

I actually just rewatched M14 not too long ago — while they're extremely minor characters in the grand scheme of things, I do think they both have very endearing character designs! Particularly their puffy eared hats, and Luisa's blue pigtails. I like 'em.

Butch and/or Cassidy?

Lucy’s returned feelings towards Brock was adorable. Also, she was much fun to battle in the games.

It was pretty cool for the show to portray the Malamar in Kalos as evil just to prove that even Pokemon can be evil on their own (without any trainers nor grunts instructing them to do so).

Lillie

She's goes through a full character arc with her finally reuniting with her father. What's not to love?

Tobias (good luck on this one)

Back
Top Bottom