• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Hey guys let's play a fun little game regarding the Anime characters and their Pokémon

Here's how it goes.

Someone has to name a Character (or their Pokémon) that was in the Anime, Manga, or Movies and the next comment has to say at least one thing they liked about them.

I'll start us off with an easy one:

Ash

ASHHH... i may not have much experience with pokeani but he's cool and pog.. gotta say the kid's been through so much but he's dealin with it pretty well huh. anyway yeah adhd icon i think :)

for the character i'm naming, i'll go with lillie (referring to the animeverse version of her) because of course i'm picking her

edit: dear god why did bulbapedia turn my text smiley face into an emoji smiley face

One of the Best Girls in series! Her personality and banter with Ash was a thrill! Everytime she showed up you just knew Ashley was about to have his ego deflated. I miss her!

(also, this is an awesome thread but shouldn't it be in Fun & Games?? I know it's specifically about Pokeani but I think it'd be at home there too. =P)
(I mean I wasn't so sure since this is still Anime related? If it's not allowed here, then perhaps a Mod could alert me and move it over to the Fun & Games section? Idk tho)

But Anyways..... Goh's Grookey :sneaky:

Her performances in Pokémon Contests were very beautiful, I especially like her Appeal round in the Grand Festival and the time she combined Bubble Beam with Sweet Kiss, it was magical :giggle:.
Sweet_Kiss-Bubble_Beam_combination.png

Faba

I mean, the very concept of an evil Togepi is certainly unique: you'd expect a villainous Pokemon to be something with more negative connotations or at the very least has a sinister appearance. But nope! Instead we get a cutesy little baby whose species is supposed to bring happiness and joy.

The Mewtwo from the Genesect movie.

I actually really liked her a lot as a character. Her introduction in the beginning made her seem free-spirited and showed her loving side toward pokemon. She also feels like the type of character you'd see to try so hard to be really serious and tough, when really they're just quirky and socially awkward, which is one of my favorite tropes in media.

Delia Ketchum

Has been such a noncharacter since its capture that I'm actually yearning for it to appear again. Also, it was genuinely well-utilized in the eating contest episode.

Ash's Unfezant

Back
Top Bottom