• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scan of Newest synopsis for the next three episodes. Need Translation

Hmm, doesn't look like any mention of Janine... what's her Japanese name again?

And extremely unlikely but maybe the kid from the Crystal Onix episode will be in the Time Traveling ep. If not, I guess it's a guy with the same name. Celebi doesn't seem to be mentioned.

And looks like the Pike is still in Fuschia City.

Santa Klausner said:
Hmm, doesn't look like any mention of Janine... what's her Japanese name again?

Anzu.

And looks like the Pike is still in Fuschia City.

Speaking of which, where was the Battle Dome located anyway? I don't remember that one on the top of my head.

*scans furiously* Darn it, I'm not seeing "Takeshi" anywhere in the Usohachi episode description.

...or the little cast thing. Satoshi, Pikachu, Haruka, Masato, Kojirou, Musashi, and Nyasu... am I missing it somehow? This can't be right!

Eh....

So if Celebi doesn't send May through time...then how does THAT happen? Seems kind of odd to have Celebi appear just two episodes before and have nothing to do with the next time travel episode.

Does the Bonsly episode even involve Brock at all?

It's not very clear. What is said though:

Satoshi-tachi have arrived at Fuschia. But Zenigame vanishes. The paniced Haruka in searching for Zenigame arrives at a station, where she meets an old woman, Kuni. She has not been able to comprehend her husband, Isao's, death in a faraway town many decades ago, and has hence waited at the station ever since. By a strange chance, Haruka and Nyarth experience a timeslip into the past, will they save Isao's life...?

By a strange chance, Haruka and Nyarth experience a timeslip into the past, will they save Isao's life...?

..... Waiiit a minute....

Aside from the fact that May and Meowth have been randomly paired together - doesn't the entire set up sound vaguely reminscent of a (fairly) recent Richie episode?

.... Lame.

If we can get the other two translated, this should go up on Bulbanews.

There's a new episode title up there (on BN) now, FYI.

It's kind of funny that after all the speculation over the May time travel episode that it turns out to be a filler ^_^.

Zhen Lin said:
timeslip into the past
This sounds like that episode of Enterprise when they arrived in Detroit by walking through a cargo bay door. (BTW, that episode sucked and they had no idea about the Geography of the city, like the fact it's NORTH of Windsor.) Uh where was I? The time travel episode looks to be awful. I think the travel back in time to save someone's life has been beaten to death ever since Quantum Leap.

I... don't see anything about Anzu in the part about the Bonsly episode. I don't even see Kyou.

Okay, so we're near or in Fuschia City. There's a Ninja School. No Janine. Or hell, no Koga to make a reference to her.

*breaksdown* I really wanted her to appear... I'm seriously, seriously unhappy about this. ._.

Oh, but of COURSE, we must have an episode with ONIX in it. We must have MORE and MORE episodes with Misty in them... yeah, who cares about the other female Gym Leaders of Kanto, because we have to shove in more good ol' wholesome Misty. ^__^

Meh, I should go to bed. I feel disgusting.

Alfonso, I know how to cheer you up. I suggest you take my advice about checking out Bulbanews.

Alfonso said:
We must have MORE and MORE episodes with Misty in them... yeah, who cares about the other female Gym Leaders of Kanto, because we have to shove in more good ol' wholesome Misty. ^__^

Because Misty, wheter you like it or not, was a main character in Pokémon and the other Gym Leaders not. Also, Misty has appeared in 5 episodes in a 4 year long season so I don't see how they are "shoving" us Misty at all.

*rolls eyes*

Damn, I guess Janine will never be in the anime then. It's a shame too, since this is the perfect time to showcase her.

First a Celebi episode, then a timeslip episode.... Looks like it's time for me to get to work on that story I've been meaning to write, featuring Mewtwo ranting about those little green time-traveling menaces.

I still don't see how a "timeslip" could work, especially when Celebi is right there!

Still, it sounds like we will get some good May/Meowth interaction.

In the Futurama episode "Time Keeps on Slippin'", Time Slips were made so that it just skipped ahead, and the characters didn't know what happened in the skipped time.

So... I don't suppose anyone could give us a general idea of what the other two synopses say?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom