• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scan with AG168-170 Summaries & Credits

Quagbert

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1141738909158.jpg

Here are the credits (I might edit with summaries later) for the next three episodes after the Haruka vs. Takeshi contest:

AG168: ムチュールとルージュラ三姉妹!! Muchul (Smoochum) and Three Rougela (Jynx) Sisters!
Scenario: 武上 純希 Junki Takegami
Storyboard: 川田 武範 (Takenori Kawada?)
Director: 嵯峨 敏 (Satoru Saga?)
Animation: 山本 正文 (Masanori?) Yamamoto

AG169: タワータイクーン、リラ登場!! Tower Tycoon Lila (Salon Maiden Anabel) Appears!!
Scenario: 大橋 志吉 Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
Storyboard: 日高 政光 Masamitsu Hidaka
Director: 渡辺 正彦 Masahiko Watanabe
Animation: 志村 泉 Izumi Shimura

AG170: バトルタワー!以心伝心バトル!! Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!!
Scenario: 米村 正二 Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard: 須藤 典彦 Norihiko Sudō
Director: ながはま のりひこ Norihiko Nagahama
Animation: 山下 恵 Megumi Yamashita

Also, according to the scan, there will be no new episode on April 6.

First person to translate gets....uh....bonus points.

Hopefully we can find out which Pokemon Ash uses.

(Noctowl or Glalie!)

Sushi on SPP

Salon Maiden Anabel Appears!

Ash and his friends arrive at the Battle Tower. Excited about the match against the Frontier Brain Anabel, Ash and Pikachu run (?) towards the building. Suddenly, wild Beedrill appear and start to attack the them. In this seemingly helpless situation, Anabel appears and comes to their aid.

Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!

After having lost against Anabel, Ash challenges her to a rematch, but eventually realizes that he can't win by only relying on pure force. Ash thinks that he wasn't able to bring out his Pokémons' abilities, and starts training. But average training won't help against Anabel and her perfect cooperation with her Pokémon. Will Ash find the key to his victory and manage to defeat her?

No information about the Pokémon they will use.

Will Ash become a telepath? :p Or...ooh! Maybe he'll catch a Psychic-type! :p

Beedrill? Didn't we just have them before the last Frontier battle? :rolleyes:

...I was right on Ash losing! The writers somehow fit two battles in two episodes, but my theory was correct!

I sounds like the second episode could be extremely cramped. How are they going to fit a good battle and good training into one episode??

Rocketshipper said:
I sounds like the second episode could be extremely cramped. How are they going to fit a good battle and good training into one episode??

They don't. He loses. The battle will probably see Ash having his ass handed to him in a matter of minutes.

Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!

After having lost against Anabel, Ash challenges her to a rematch, but eventually realizes that he can't win by only relying on pure force. Ash thinks that he wasn't able to bring out his Pokémons' abilities, and starts training. But average training won't help against Anabel and her perfect cooperation with her Pokémon. Will Ash find the key to his victory and manage to defeat her?

No information about the Pokémon they will use.

Losing a Psychic battle and looking for a key to win... can anyone say... Haunter?

Hah, yeah right, but even if that did happen it probably wouldn't be the same one. Though I'd like to see them pull a Haunter and give him something new, Noctowl is a good reckon.

~Zak

Rocketshipper said:
It doesnt say he has to have a good training just a new strategy. I see it most likely happening in 2 ways.

1. First 5 minutes used to finish up battle startes in the previous. Ash requests a rematch. He thinks over what wrong before. Realizes picks pokemon and then the battle.

2. First 5 minutes to finish battle. Ash rematches he has a midbatttle crisis, restrategizes and then he wins.

Steering away from the Battle Tower 2-parter for a moment...
Habunake said:
Anyone got the Jynx episode summary translated?
次の目的地、バトルタワーをめざして旅をしていたサトシたちは、”くちづけポケモン”ムチュールに出くわす。あまりのかわいらしさにムチュールを抱き上げようとするハルカだったが、下意に3体のルージュラに攻撃を受けてしまう。あわや、バトルに突入しかけるが、ルージュラがムチュールを守ろうとしていたことに気づいたサトシたちは、道に遠回りをしてムチュールをそっとしておくことにする。だが森に潜んでいたロケット団は、このかわいいムチュールを捕まえようと、あるたくらみを思いつく。
On their trip the their next destination, the Battle Tower, Satoshi-tachi (Ash and friends) come across a "Kiss Pokémon", Muchul (Smoochum). Haruka (May), who wanted to hold Muchul in her arms because she thought it was so cute, unintentionally experiences an attack on three Rougela (Jynx). In an instant, (something about rushing into battle, the Rougela protecting Muchul, and Satoshi-tachi taking a detour...kinda gave up on this sentence). However, Rocket-Dan, while hiding in the bushes, think up a plan to try and catch this cute Muchul.

Last edited:
And yet people will not realise that if this never gets dubbed. :rolleyes:

It would be even funnier if May actually got Smoochum.

FabuVinny said:
And yet people will not realise that if this never gets dubbed. :rolleyes:
It will be dubbed, like the Pacifidlog eps, just not shown on KWB ;)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom