• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scans about Satoshi's Battle Dome fight (News forum Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nYoo

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
Like there were scans for Satoshi's battle against Kogomi, there are now scans of his battle against Heath in the Battle Dome:
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3031
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3032
http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=3033

I doubt that those are from Pokémon Wonderland and I doubt the previous scans were from Wonderland. There are no other hints for a new Pokémon Wonderland volume.

EDIT:
I have just noticed the thread in the anime forum about this. Seriously, this news forum is really confusing, you should really get rid of it. -___- It's stupid to have two threads about the same thing and I' always confused, not knowing where to post something. And I _won't_ make two threads for the same thing, one in the news forum and one in the fitting pokemon canon forum. that would be the biggest BS I have ever done. Please think over of having an extra news forum. And sorry for making a useless second thread about those scans. The last time I posted about scans, I was told to post them in news, so when I found the ones in this thread, I didn't even look in the anime forum and went straight to the news forum ...

Last edited:
Yea, this one-forum-per-thread system of categorisation needs to be thrown out... if only we had more influence with vBulletin.

Well, I can copy threads posted in here to the anime forum so they're identical.

Hmmm... I know for a fact that Toonzone's forums uses VBulletin as well.

They can have a thread appear on two different subforums, although I think that's an admin thing. Not to mention, they are still using an older version of the software.

No, we're not canning the news forum.

Unregistered said:
Hmmm... I know for a fact that Toonzone's forums uses VBulletin as well.

They can have a thread appear on two different subforums, although I think that's an admin thing. Not to mention, they are still using an older version of the software.

If I find a hack to do this function, I'll install it in an instant.

That would be a good thing to have.

I already mentioned it's possible for mods and admins under Thread Tools (Move/Copy thread). That sounds like the same thing that's being described.

Copy doesn't seem to do what the person implied - the thread would be split the moment it is copied. Move wouldn't either - all that would be left is a lightweight redirect in the source forum.

Hmm... maybe have this forum restricted to replies, and then have a mod/admin copy everything thread to where it would normally be discussed?

That might work.

How about mods in the anime forum just read the damn News Forum policy and move threads accordingly? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom