• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
This is simple, just say the scariest thing that's ever happened to you.

The scariest thing for me was when I was stuck in the middle of a lake in a boat when there was a thunderstorm. Luckily, there was a bridge we could go stay under and we had an anchor. It was still scary though, because you could actaully see the lightning striking the water and there were strong winds.

Every time my dad screams and yells at me because I spilled my milk a little on the table or something like that. But in terms of one time, the time when I went swimming in the lake with my Girl Scout troop, and on the mucky side of the lake, one girl found some worms o_O

When I fell on my bike and i was bleeding all over and had to get a bunch of stitches.

Everytime I'm on the street, at night, alone.
I know, it's such a bs, but, a couple of years ago, some dudes robb me (they took away my headphones and my cellphone... I tried to fight back, but one of them carried a knife or something, and well, I got hurt).
That's why I don't go out now.

Also, when I saw a shadow standing next to me outside my bathroom, and I knew everyone in the house was sleeping...

Open heart surgery, which I just had two days ago lol. I'm still in the hospital, but out of intensive care, and it went well.

When lightning struck and hit a telephone wire less than ten feet away from where I was standing.

I screamed like a little girl and ran like an idiot for the car after that.

Scariest thing? When you dodge a falling fan...

Okay, another scary one:
Like with Legacy, surgery was scary for me. Especially my umbilical hernia surgery that I had when I was 4. Even though that was 8 or 9 years ago, I still remember all of the hospital equipment and machines surrounding me, and I had barely had clue what was going on. What scared me the most was being surrounded by random surgeons in blue scrubs....

I'd say that's when I fell from the top of a wood structure about 3M tall and landed on my face when I was like five. I got two scars on my face and spent three weeks off school.

I was at my grandparent's house for the 4th of July a couple years ago. We're watching the fireworks, and all the sudden, they just stopped. We went back to the house and discovered there was a tornado that actually hit the ground not too far from where we were. We ran down to the basement and watched the news. The power went out for like 1/2 and hour and we could actually HEAR the tornado. Scared the crap out of me.

Second was when I almost got pulled out to sea by a rip current while swimming at the beach. It carried me out about 100 feet away from shore and pulled me underwater.

Maybe when I got stuck in the middle of a lake/swamp area when our kayak flipped over, and my uncle had to come swimming like a mile to get us. It was scary at that time, but now I sort of see it in another way.

Getting stranded a good Atlantic Ocean away from home with no friends, no accessible money and no sense of direction. In the middle of a freezing cold winter to boot.

I was able to keep a level head and get out of it okay, but there are still times when I wonder if I'm actually freezing to death on a road somewhere, and everything that's happened since has been part of a dying hallucination. :/

When I was hallucinating for no apparent reason......

When I was stalked by a pedo and/or murderer at a Barnes and Noble. The stalker ended up going to jail, but I've been haunted by his image ever since.

omg this just happened to me just ten minuites ago i was outside to get my dog in it was thunderstorming lightning hit a huge tree branch and it was coming down right at me i had plenty of time to react though and avoided it, it scared the crap out of me

Narrowingly dodging a car on my bike, I still wonder
what would've happened if I hadn't pedalled so hard.

It's really up in the air between two.

Right now, I think walking on ice and falling through into the lake was probably the worse of the two. What happened is that we were at the local park with Grandmum, and I asked her if I could go near the lake. She said "Yes" as she wasn't paying any attention to me and was focused on something else. It was around winter time, so I (of course, a curious young kid) walked out onto the ice. Not knowing about Black Ice being thin, I walked out onto it and fell through. Luckily I held onto the side of it, but everyone else that was walking on the ice completely ran off of it and a guy close to the lake grabbed a rope he had in his truck and threw it to me and pulled me out. Once he did that some lady freaking out watching ran and called 911 and an ambulance and the whole crew of emergency vehicles came.

They ended up taking me to the hospital to check for signs of hypothermia and I was let go a few hours later. ;D

My grandma was dying.

I was on the 4th or so floor of the hospital.

I look outside.

I look at the overcast sky.

Then I look down at the parking lot.

But I don't see it, all I see are clouds.

Then, everything goes blurry and white, and I can't see anything.

I try and grab my dad, but don't feel him, and fall over backwards, and it feels like something pushed me in the chest.

Next thing I know, my dad is pulling my arm, and helping me up.

I then go and sit in the visitor room.

My grandma then dies.

I don't know what happened.

Maybe a supernatural being had done this?

This is basically the main reason why I am agnostic and not just athiest.

Getting stranded a good Atlantic Ocean away from home with no friends, no accessible money and no sense of direction. In the middle of a freezing cold winter to boot.

I was able to keep a level head and get out of it okay, but there are still times when I wonder if I'm actually freezing to death on a road somewhere, and everything that's happened since has been part of a dying hallucination. :/

That's a very interesting story.

The best I've got - I was once about two seconds away from being hit by a train.

About 6 years ago I went in for a routine doctor appointment. Halfawy though the doctors started acting funny and doing more tests like a Blood Sugar test. I got really scared. I was so upset and was crying. They tested my blood sugar and it was horrendously high like almost 600. I was told I needed to go to the hospital, where I was treated for Diabetic Ketoacidosis. It was so scary, like the worst thing ever. The day after i was told I had Diabetes. The experience still haunts me

Back
Top Bottom