• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

Scary moments in you're life?

Well, one time I was on google, I clicked on a link. And BOOM! "Your computer is infected." Oh, and is there a such thing a fraud your computer has been infected pages to trick people into downloading fraud security?

Re: Scary moments in you're life?

I was walking up the stairs and my frenemy(Friend/enemy) Kevin said, "Boo!" and I almost fell down the stairs. Not cool Kevin, not cool. :|

One night I was sleeping over at my friend's house for his Birthday party.

We all had watched The Texas Chain Saw Massacre before we went to sleep.

So in the middle of the night my friend's dad comes in with a hockey mask on and has a huge chainsaw that he covered in fake blood and then starts up the chain saw once he is in the room and yells at us.

He scared the crap out of everyone there.

One night I was sleeping over at my friend's house for his Birthday party.

We all had watched The Texas Chain Saw Massacre before we went to sleep.

So in the middle of the night my friend's dad comes in with a hockey mask on and has a huge chainsaw that he covered in fake blood and then starts up the chain saw once he is in the room and yells at us.

He scared the crap out of everyone there.

Knowing me, if I were in that situation I'd probably grab the hardest or most dangerous thing in the room and start trying to kill the person.

For some reason I had to have eight baby teeth out at one of the main hospitals in London aged about four. I woke up before they were done and screamed, leaving me with a crippling fear of the tiniest mention of a dental procedure.

Either that or the time I was walking home pretty late at night and some guy followed me most of the way home.. I didn't know I could even run that fast. Secluded streets and an old man stalker will do that to a girl. "OTL

Then there was the time I tried to meditate (I'll try anything to help my temper, curiousity and stress) shortly after my grandmother died. We've been seeing spirit-like figures around the house since I was about one and I'd been caught late at night talking to people I could name and describe but didn't even know existed and have turned out to be dead members of distant family a few times in my childhood. I thought I'd try to maybe talk to some of them again, especially since my friend and I saw a similarly blacked out figure while out in a privately owned forest camping, right in the middle of the day and a few metres away from us. We knew it couldn't have been a person because everyone else was counted and back at the camp site - and, weirdly enough, after I saw it the blessed bracelet my dad once gave me suddenly snapped and tumbled off of my wrist - despite being relatively new. We ran. As soon as I started seeing such figures again I wanted to get to the bottom of it, but things went pear-shaped and I felt very threatened by what I saw when I tried to calmy open my mind to it. I felt a pressing on the finger I wear the ring my grandmother left me on and I snapped out of it. I haven't tried that since because I find what I saw a little too distressing. This is one of those things that makes me believe in the paranormal without a doubt.

Last edited:
The scariest thing that ever happened to me was probably a tornado when I lived in St. Louis. I was about 3 and I was terrified because my dad was out buying McDonalds in the middle of it. Luckily we were all safe in the basement in the end and nothing around our neighborhood was damaged.

I know I have more, but this is all I can think of.

About a year ago, some friends and I went to a party. The party started at around noon, and we all just walked there, no big deal. But the party went on until about midnight, and one of my friends already went home. My mom called and said that it was getting late, and she was going to come get me. I went home without much thought. Later that night, I get a call from my friend that left, that claimed that our other friend hadn't come home. Apparently my mom was supposed to take her home, but nobody told me this. It turns out that she was walking around at two in the morning. I was so worried for her, and I felt so guilty for putting her in danger. We didn't hear from her until around 2:40, and thankfully she was safe.

But i never feared so much for another human being before

I was eight. I was on a carriage bike or something like that with my family. We rode around town, laughing and smiling. Suddenly, I felt a sharp jabbing pain from my achilles heel. It was deeply cut by a RUSTY iron jagged bar, and blood gushed out. I felt the rust poking into the veins. We rode back to the bike rental, where I was hastily patched up. I lay on the seat, breathing deeply, trying not to cry. My Dad sprinted to the beach house and got the car. He began to drive us to the clinic, as the nearest hospital was at least thirty miles away, which would be too late. The rust would have gotten inside my bloodstream. Halfway through, I apparently zonked out. All I saw was my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which had died during my lifetime then. My Grandmother said, "Ni-hao", as she was Chinese. My Great-Grandmother said, "It's not your time, son." I woke up then. We were at the hospital. What seemed like seconds was really five minutes. I got stitches, and anesthetic to keep the rust from infecting. Because of the amount of medicine that was needed to stop the rust, my left heel still has the scar today. It even is still somewhat numb.

Two days ago I was thinking about how I had nothing to post here.

Well, yesterday there were two birds attacking our family in order to protect their baby who was on our lawn. I was almost attacked while getting the mail and throwing out the garbage. Long story short, it ended with my brother and my dad bird-napping the baby and driving it down the block to dump it in the woods. I hope they don't come back.

I went outside for a smoke during a thunderstorm and lightning struck a house down the street, i ran inside like a little girl and turned off all the lights in the house.. I'll never go back outside during a storm now no matter what.

A motherfucking tree fell on my head.

I have a couple, but only one comes to mind right now:

Waiting at my bus stop with a friend and seeing a big ass bumblebee like a metre in front of us. I'm not exaggerating when I say that bug was HUGE, the biggest bee I've ever seen. It looked so fake, like it was being controlled by a wire or stick like on those kids shows, but damn it was real. I was so freaked out, I couldn't move. Then it flew towards us and we were screaming like crazy.

i cant remember.
the last scary thing i remeber is goin on school camp and being lifted about 3 stories high on this thing called the giant swing.
i had 2 release my self. i thought i was dying. a couple of my dreamss have been pretty scary 2. falling down a waterfall etc

I was cleaning cabbages with my mom and my friend, when a 12 inch, flying, hissing cockroach jumps out. It hissed at my friend, she smacked it with a cast iron frying pan into the open oven, and we set it to broil. An hour later, it was still twitching.

when my family and some friends were in mexico, we were learning how to......I actually forget what it's called, kinda like surfing but in shallow water, but anyway,

it was me, my brother and our two friends out there, we were doing pretty good, but then we saw this huge wave coming, so we were all thinking "All right! this is gonna be sweet!"

so we got ready to get on the wave, but we all missed (I also forget if we were too early or too late) and the results weren't pretty.

I got thrown off my board, flipped upside down underwater, and hit my head against the bottom super hard. For a few seconds I was just floating there, lost in my own world of pain.

the four of us came out of the water with some sort of injury, my brother was crying, but he was like nine at the time, so he was probably more scared than hurt

Imagine, if you will, two maetal bars.

Back when I was six, my arm got stuck between those two bars on the school playground. Wouldn't come out. Practically the whole school came to visit.

Another was when I was "TRICK-OR-TREATing" one Halloween from long ago, and there's this old couple who wants me to enter their house to get the candy. My mother objects, years fly by, and then she looks up that house on the Internet. Yep, just as she thought, they were pedos.

Fast forwards to 2010, I'm in the swimming pool and my cousin is in there, as is his friend. Punk bastard grabs my head and shoves it underwater. Won't let me get back up.
............and yet somehow I'm to blame for that...

Also, not neccessarily scary, but more surreal, was when my Grandpa passed away last October. Somehow, I have this memory of me talking to him when he was in the casket, and him saying that everything was going to be alright. Even though that isn't possible, so it might've been a dream. But still...

Scariest moment of my life? When I realized that a shopping mall I always cycle through had become the scene of a killing spree. I still wonder what would've happened if it happened a day earlier, on Friday, when I always visit the mall around 12pm, the time at which the shooting took place.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look up Alphen aan den Rijn Ridderhof shooting on Google or something.

I'm not really sure if any one of them is scariest. They're all scary in their own way.
- Once when I was little, I rode a bicycle heading to the direction of our local airport. I was caught by the police.
- I ran and collided with a door. Got me a nasty scar.
- While crossing the street, I collided with a motorcycle. Damn, my legs hurt after that.
- I rode an ATV on a bumpy ground, and end up crashing to a tree. Left me a long gash on my right feet, and hell there's another scar right there.

Getting robbed while I was taking a nap in my old apartment.

I don't know how you spend $800 at Safeway in 20 minutes, but with crackheads, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

(I moved out two months later and transferred to a school closer to home. We never found anything.)

-being in a car going the wrong way on a very busy road
-a car almost hitting the front side of my school bus (where i was sitting)
-a car driving into the swingy-bar-thing (does it have a name?) on my school bus (different bus) which shook the bus way more than i'd assume it would
-being in a car that's backing up...on the highway
-after those things...just being in a car
-flash back several years; putting my hand straight down on a hornet and having NO IDEA what just happened or why my entire hand hurts (it fell once i picked my hand up, so i didn't see it until later)
-any time i hallucinate, which is surprising often (usually auditory hallucinations, which are bad enough, but i've had visual ones)
-pretty much all of my dreams have something terrifying in them, so there's that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom