• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scariest video game boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohama (spelling?) from Ocarina of Time.

God-damn giant spiders...

How many hits does it take to defeat?

;D

Gohma (spelling?) from Ocarina of Time.

Yeah. My opinion is from same game. Beast Ganon. When I was 8/9 it gave me nightmares cos I couldn't beat him (For about 2 months. Then I realised I gotta hit the tail.) :scared:

Yeah. My opinion is from same game. Beast Ganon. When I was 8/9 it gave me nightmares cos I couldn't beat him (For about 2 months. Then I realised I gotta hit the tail.) :scared:

My game glitched at that part. I hit his tail, he went down, I got the Master Sword, hit him again, NOTHING. That is when you menna winz.

And it usually takes people 3 hits to take down Gohma, but I always can do it in two.

Yellow Monkey from Ape Escape 2.

27zgshu.png

Nightmire fuel much?

^ No I thought Yellow Monkey was funny :D

Cortez from Paper Mario 2 is a scary ghost pirate

From Silent Hill 2, there's Eddie...
"Killing a person isn't a big deal..."

Laughing octopus from MGS4 was a creepy boss. Jumping out of nowhere with a camo suit and random crazed laughter was quite creepy.

The doom 2 monsters scared me a ton when I was young too. All of them were scary back then xD

Majora from Zelda Majora's Mask. Epic, psychotic and goddamn creepy.

↑↑↑ Yeah, specially it's final form. Screams like a b¡tch.

Oh and, when I was younger, ReDeads form Zelda OoT. Same case as above, and:
1. Need several slashes to "die"
2. Only the Sword affects them
3. They hump you. Rapes are pretty popular ways of killing these days XD
4. They can be paralized with Sun's Song but still...

Last edited:
StarFox: Adventures
I can't remember his name.. But it was this tall robotic-alien looking thing.
I played that game when I was little and I don't remember much. XD All I remember is that I would be too afraid of playing that game after 7 o' clock. D:

I don't if this belongs here, but all of the bosses of House of the Dead 4 freaked (still would) me out. ESPECIALLY "Empress". Ironic name for that monster carrying a double-ended chainsaw. When I first reached the end of 3rd chapter, I was like "EVEN THE FINAL BOSS HAS TO BE EASIER THAN THIS!" (Of course, I was wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom