• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scariest video game boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time you encounter the big water dragon boss on the cover of Monster Hunter 3...

Seriously, it freaked me out as you're watching a nice cut scene in an early mission and all of a sudden IT appears and horrible music plays. And then you swim away to the next screen like the game instructs you and you feel safe, thinking that you're okay now and, then, BOOM, the music suddenly starts up and you swim to shore before you're killed.

The damn pirate boss from zelda (most creatures there are so freakin scary)

The final boss, Vaati, from Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Let me tell you, it was creepy! He has three different forms, and he's an evil little millimeter tall fairy! Well, he was before he became an evil sorceror, who's pretty much a giant scary Gastly with seven eyes.

I've thought and I've come up with Smorg from PM:TTYD. Just think about it. You're riding a train peacefully, and when you wake up, everyone on the train is gone. Eventually you figure out they've been kidnapped and are on the roof being held by this massive... thing.

Giygas when i first battled him(i lost) when i was 6 i could sleep for 3 days.

im sill scared of him today.....

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, it was a online game.

GLASGHABBIAN IN MABINOGI. SCARIEST CRAP EVER.

HE IS SO BIG AND INDESTRUCABLE... and ugly.

In a video game I'ed say

PRIMAL DIAGLA, I know that is from pokemon but still, he scares me.

Last edited:
The End from Metal Gear Solid 3. I can feel him watching.:dead:

But for real, every boss from Silent Hill is as Grotesque as they come. I remember dad playing that game so much when I was younger.:scared:

SA-X in Metroid Fusion
He's creepy, I get the shivers when that guy appears.

Then there's the Rathian in MH3

That entrance and the way she charges... I just wanna drop my lance ans take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom