• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scariest Video Game Enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julum

Reaction score
Exactly what the title says. So, anyway, the scariest enemy for out of the games I've played are the Redeads from the Zelda games. In fact, I'm so afraid of them, that In Orcania of Time 3D, I was too scared to go in the tomb to learn Sun's Song once I found out Redeads were in there.

I used to be terrified of those Dead Hand in LoZ:OoT D: Probably still would be today

TLoZ: OoT. Floormasters and Wallmasters. And their invisible counterparts.

And the OoT Peahats. One appeared from somewhere offscreen once and I literally screamed. Once I saw what it was, though, I calmed down. It's just a flying pineapple, after all...

The mummy/ghoul/whatever in Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. They look creepy as hell and I hate when they yell. That's the only thing I hated in the game, actually.

The Flood from the first Halo traumatized me, as a child.

So creepy.

Probably the ReDeads from LoZ.

And that is saying a lot since all I have nowadays is M rated games....... and that was E rated.

Though most enemies in videos never scared me those redeasds on LOZ creeped me out as well as a few of the portrait ghosts on luigi's mansion.

Giygas.
[video=youtube;YYb9kSCkjE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYb9kSCkjE8[/video]

-Shudders-

I'd have to go with RE:4&5's Dr Salvador/Chainsaw Manjini

^Why them go play RE:4/5 and you'll soon learn I found that out the hard way in RE:5 once took down the first Chainsaw Manjini(only to have it get right back up and go into frenzy/revenge mode)

Whatever that rebirth of Marx thing in Kirby Super Star Ultra is called. I've never forgotten it's cry. o_o

Magikarp.png

Whatever that rebirth of Marx thing in Kirby Super Star Ultra is called. I've never forgotten it's cry. o_o

It's not so much his battle cry as it is his death cry and death animation. Good gawd......

Aw, you suck. I told you not to scare your father like that.

On a related note, those Yeti things from LoZ: Twilight Princess. Especially Blizzeta or whatever her name is. Don't remember what they looked like, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom