• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
A year prior, a press conference aired across the globe subtitled in multiple languages. The subject, Vampires.

at the head, a young woman who looked no older then 20 was representing the Vampires of the modern era.

"Hello, my name is Millia Scarlet", she greeted. "I come to you today, to reveal the existence of Vampires, creatures that up until now have only been considered subjects of myth, legend, and fiction."

The press started to mumble to themselves in slight shock and disbelief, before Millia continuted.

"I am the princess of Vampire kind," Millia announced, "and I hope that starting today we can usher a new era of peace and prosperity between our races so that the children of tomorrow may live a happy and prosperous future."

One of the reporter raised their hand.

"Yes?" Millia called.

"How long have Vampires lived in secret?" he asked.

Millia folded her arms. "Vampires have always been around." She assured. "Lurking in the shadows, whether it be as simple as simple trivial murders that went unsolved to stabilizing the economies during severe economic collapses. Like it or not, we've always been around, either aiding you or harming you."

Another reporter raised their hand. "How can we be sure your claims of peace are valid?" She asked.

"I guess it boils down to faith on both sides, just as their are humans who either betray or hurt or aid others and ask for nothing in return, Vampires are no different. Just like humans who have either been patron saints or horrible tyrants, Vampires have many faces as well. In fact many politicians, celebrities, and important figures human beings idolize are in fact Vampires."

The group or reporters started mumbling to themselves in shock once more before another raised your their hand.

"What do you propose to do to start establish peace between our two species?" She asked.

Millia then got up from her chair at the conference table.

"In a year's time, in the United States, i plan to open a University College. This College's student body will consist of both Vampires and Humans. Both species shall receive Full Scholarships, and other incentives to join. Vampires will be granted sanctuary, while Humans will be awarded any one wish upon successful graduation. Any price you see fit is not high for us."

With that the Press Conference stirred into a frenzy, and at that moment, the world was never quite the same ever again.
--------------------------------

Hello guys, in this RP you will play either a human or Vampire attending Scarlet University, a step towards peace between the two species.

Let's get a few things out of the way

Rules
Please practice proper RP etiquette, so no god modding, power playing, etc.
What I say is law
Violence and Romance is fine, but please keep it PG-13
Please inform me of long absence without posting, so i may plan accordingly
Have any ideas for the RP or developing your character, please message me and we can plan accordingly
Lastly, have fun.

Vampires:
Vampires in this RP are essentially a similar but different species to humans. Two Vampires may reproduce fertile offspring, but mating with a Human is impossible. Vampires may survive on food as well as blood, but they often prefer blood. However in recent years, a substitute for blood has been cultivated to help feed Vampires without having to feed on humans. However, while it provides the same nutritional benefits, unfortunately its taste is less then desired. Vampires are much stronger, faster, and durable then humans, being capable of regenerating and healing wounds within minutes with some Vampires capable of being able to regrow limbs. Lastly, Vampires may transform humans into Vampires by biting them and injecting their blood into them via their fangs. However, the transformation process is quite painful, and a good chunk of humans turned Vampires often die either through intense blood lust or being unable to control their new found power. Vampires when born naturally, will age normally until reaching their physical pique before remaining that way indefinitely. Humans who are turned into Vampires will also stop aging the moment they are turned, and will also live indefinitely. Vampires are hard to kill, but if you sever their head, crush them, puncture their heart, or sustain damage beyond healing, they will die. While in legend, Vampires will turn to ash in the sun, Vampires actually are only slightly sensitive to it, being slightly prone to sun burn.

Name: (First, last, and any nicknames)
Species: (Vampire or Human

Appearance: (A picture or description detailing what your character looks like, please have a 4 sentence minimum for descriptions)

Personality: (How your character acts, a 4 sentence minimum here.)

History: (Optional, but available)

Skills/Talents: (May be for combat purposes or various mundane purposes)
Other: (what doesn't fit anywhere else)

For the purposes of this RP, all human characters will be proficient in self defense, marksman ship, and armed with a gun for self defense so they may defend themselves from wrong doing Vampires as a part of their 4 month college orientations.

Last edited:
Name: Drew Alexandrite
Species: Human

Appearance: Drew stands at about 5,10 and weighs about 160 lbs. He is fairly slender with an average build, and has pale skin with bright blue eyes with medium length messy black hair. Drew typically wears casual clothing, such as t shirts and jeans, has a distain for formal wear. When it's cold out, Drew usually dons a black and grey striped hoody and a pair of fingerless gloves.

Personality: Drew is a friendly guy, albeit a little quiet when your getting to know him. He's rather open and kind hearted to new people, and tries hard to be optimistic. However, because of an incident involving a rogue Vampire growing up, he also has a fear to an extent of Vampires and suffers from a sort of PTSD, being plagued by constant nightmares of the memory that was pretty much metaphorically burned into him. He's a very loyal friend, and will not take a promise lightly. Lastly, he doesn't like talking about his childhood to strangers, and he usually clams up when the subject comes up.

History: Will be revealed in the RP.

Skills/Talents: A skilled marksman, before even being trained in it before the university, Drew's marksman abilities is sometimes considered to be in a league of his own when compared to the other students of Scarlet University. Drew's also adept at drawing, and certain light household tasks such as cooking and cleaning.

Other/NA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom