• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I think Kieran tying his hair up is meant to make him look a bit more like his grandmother, Hideko. Otherwise, everything else is very plausible regarding Kieran and Pecharunt.
I was referring to the fact that his hair tie is shaped liked Pecharunt. His hair is also a suspiciously similar color.

Umm... yes... i needed to update, but that was when i was already in the game and the DLC had the approved checkbox already.

The DLC approved checkbox is a separate content, that is, just a script code to authenticate that you have purchased the DLC's, which still need to be downloaded (update). I dunno if this script was already in the base code of the game, however. I believe it was added later by update, and added to the new physical media sold.

I could be wrong, but that's how it worked for older copies, since the DLC approved checkbox was available months before the first part of the DLC was released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom