• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scars!

How many?

• Total voters

1337R34P3R

Zalgo Fanboy
Reaction score
both physical and mental, let's hear about 'em! well, maybe not the mental scarring...

As for me, i've got one on my mouth involving a disagreement and a golf club, one on my right palm from when i hit a kid in elementary school, and one below my left arm from shingles (disease, not the roofing product).

^Like to get into fights, eh?

I got one on my elbow, one on the side of my head from falling off a roof (don't ask), many on my legs, more on my arm, and some on my back.

Yes, I've faced lots of pain throughout my life.

I have one on my arm...

And many mental scars. A certain thread has been causing a few of those.

Last edited:
None.

I just don't really... do many physical activities often. >_>

Mental scars are a completely different tale, though.

I have one right next to my eye from a fight in grade school when I was probly 12 or so.

I have another on my knee from surgery when I tore my ACL.

I think that's it.

One on my right knee that's about 2 inches long; I got it when I fell in 3rd grade and a pebble slid into my skin (about 1/2 inch in ). A couple on my hand from a clarinet mishap (it slipped). And a couple from scraps on the playground. As for mental, none-ya business. >.>

Only really one actually. I have a physical scar from an abrasion on my right hip. I was unfortunately hit by a car last year ._.;. I skidded really hard on the gravel on the road. But it's a very faint scar, it's only slightly discolored from the rest of my skin. My mental scar is from the that accident. I wonder if I'll ever be able to drive.

But remember, stop lights are there for a reason. I was stupid and decided not to obey. You may think J-walking is totally cool, but I can assure you the hospital bill and the ambulance will make you think otherwise.

My feet are absolutely covered in scars. I never wear shoes.
I have a sick one spanning my heel to my calf. I have a scar from a hernia surgery, as well as a couple of small ones scattered

I have one in the area on the front of my foot like right in the crook of it. I got it from like riding a scooter into my cousin who was riding on a bike, but it probably didn't help that i jumped in the pool and swam around for like an hour.

I've got one going through my right eyebrow. I got it when I was four and I fell and crashed into a cement pillar.

I used to have a scar from where I tripped and impaled my leg on a board with a nail in it, but that seems to be gone... I also used to have a whole series of scars on my right arm from my cat, but they're not really noticeable at all anymore, either.

I've got a little scar on one of my knuckles. Not really sure how it got there.

I have one on my left arm/wrist? My mom said my hand went through a window when I was about 3-5 years old. It needed two stitches.

I also have scar on my right knuckles. First I had hit it pretty hard on a table, like hard enough to go to the hospital, and then the window had slammed down on that same hand a year or so later. I still can't grip a pencil for too long without it hurting really bad. (Even though this occurred like three years ago.)

Then I have four surgical scars on my stomach from last July when I needed my gallbladder removed. One on my upper stomach, two on the right side of my stomach, and one right below my bellybutton.

Ooh. And I also have one on the back of my right foot from a pair of shoes I got from Target that did some real damage. >_>

Bah. I think I'm starting to realize how unlucky and crappy my life has been in total. xD

I have four scars.

One I got above my left eye when I was about seven years old. I was at a friend's house and we were jumping up and down on her bed. She knocked into me by accident and I fell off the bed and crashed into her radiator. I had to get stitches above my eye and I still have the scar. Funnily enough I felt no pain whatsoever when it happened, and I wouldn't have even realized I was hurt if it weren't for the gushing blood.

The other three are on my legs, and I got those when I was ten years old and I scraped my legs on the diving board at my friend's pool.

I have three on my forehead from various accidents, and one on my wrist where I cut it installing a solarium.

Dumbledore has one in the shape of the London Underground on his knee.

Okay here goes:

One above my eye from an incident involving a baseball bat.
One on my right shoulder from surgery that I had to repair torn ligaments from wrestling
One on my left knee, also from surgery to repair torn ligaments in there (my MCL if anyone was curious), also from wrestling
One on my left hand from a drunken bet involving a candle, a deck of cards and a switchblade.

The only one I have that still shows is a slanted line one on my right wrist.When I was real little, I was having a staring contest with my bro in the kitchen, and while moving in to make my stare more menacing to him, my wrist hit the stove (which was on at the time cooking pancakes). It wasn't fun.

I have a Bald Patch on my head from when I was fighting with my brother when I was a Baby. I banged my head on the radiator and my brother banged his head on the fireplace (Or the other way around).

As for mental scars, I have Vertigo. This was because I fell off my Dad's shoulders when I was a baby and banged my head on the floor (ouch).

I have a scar on my thumb from when I needed to carve something for Cub Scouts, and my mom gave me permission to use the jacknife.

And I have a bunch of small scars on my feet from Martial Arts and the fact that I rarely wear socks.

Back
Top Bottom