• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scars!

How many?

• Total voters
I dont have any real scars ^_^ I mean, I have the one I got from shaving, and the one from my sister's nails, but those will go away in a few years. Nothing permanent like stitches.

I dont have any serious mental scars, I havent been raped or anything D:

Well, I did have a scar on my knee from when one of my old best buds accidentally ran into me with his bike... lol. My knee busted open and was a bleeding a lot. The scar went away though eventually. This happened like 12 or so years ago so yeah. It definitely would've healed by now.

I busted my head on a table back when I was six...

As for mental scars... my god, have you seen Kuki's nasty fanfic?

I have one scar on my knee that was really noticeable for four years but not too much anymore. I also have another one on my left foot that I got about two years ago on the fourth of July.I was playing with a sparkler(or whatever they're called) and some other kid got to close to me so I stepped back but, it still burnt my foot. Three weeks later it got infected and was pretty much a gap in my foot with lots of puss.Now it is just a slight indention.

Oops,I forgot I have another one. I got staph infection(the less serious and contagious kind) on my arm last year and that also left a scar. Guess I voted wrong, sorry!:unworthy:

Edit:Also for mental scars I now am afraid of sparklers.(or whatever they're called)

None because that's one of the reason's I don't skateboard as much and I've seen TV shows and these skateboarders have all these bleeding heads with stiches on them. No way I want that to happen. So no.

Also, WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS?

As for mental scars... my god, have you seen Kuki's nasty fanfic?

... He made a FANFIC? Dear god, as if his dA wasn't scarring enough...

Seriously, after looking through his gallery and his favorites, I thought I'd have nightmares for a week about pregnant cartoon characters.

Oh, and I forgot the one on my hand from two warts that grew there are two separate times.

I have seven across my fingers, one on my four fingers on my left hand, three across on my left. All caused by having a window slammed on them .-.

I have two scars on my forehead as well. One from falling on a church pew and the other from falling out of bed.

Other scars that are pretty major are the three on my chest from surgery.

I have a bunch on my right wrist because I had a bunch of scabs as a baby, or something. And I Picked at them, or something. I have a bunch on my feet because I don't like shoes, and one on my left arm because I was Playing DDR at an arcade and fell, and hit my orm on the thingy behind me really hard.

Someone finished the song for me once I rolled off, which still makes me laugh.

I only seem to have 4 :cool: They're all really lousy though - things like scraping my elbow off have healed over perfectly.
1. On my chin from chickenpox
2. From scraping off my knee... that then got infected
3. On my little finger, can't believe it's still here, a queen ant bit me :p
4. Is too embarassing.

I have a scar underneath my right eyebrow(I fell and struck it off the corner of my dresser), and a scar on my left leg(I got it from cut my leg on a fence years ago).

I have multiple small scars. I also have a scar that goes across the entirety of my shoulder from when I. . . kind of. . . ran into barbed wire. . . at a McDonald's. Still was able to get my food with a blood-soaked five-dollar-bill, though. Should have gotten stitches; didn't. Now I have a long Hypertrophic scar on my right shoulder that becomes irritated during sudden humidity changes.

Oh wait, emotional scars.
Well, with me being eleven, my biggest would be that one Fanfiction.
And pop-ups.
Yes, pop-ups.

I have a epic on of my left knee.

When i was 8 or 9 i was cycling around my back garden with a friend. being kids we were racing each other. At we got to the top of the garden, (which sort of slopes down from right to left) We challenged eachother to see how fast we could go around it. And as we had been watching the moto GP eariler in the day were were tilting the bicycles over as we turned.

Eventually i went too fast and tilted too far, my pedal hit the grass and dug in. The handle bars can crashing into my legs and the brake handle dug into the left knee and tore away a couple of centimeters square of skin, which then bunched up at the side of the wound.

It was one fo the most painful, yet really cool, things i have ever done. I could see the white fat and pink muscle as well as the bone of my kneecap.

The scar that is left is really smooth with a little bump on the side where the bunched up skin was left, (my mum tried to unroll it and flab it over the wound but it REALLY hurt.)

It's an epic scar.

I've got one scar from when they removed my cecum (I'm not sure if that's what it's called in English, I got it from Wiki xD). I was about 5 years old back then, and it's the only surgery I've been in. It was scary...

Mental scars... If they were physical, I'd look like my whole body had a third-degree burn. Lol. *emo*

I have a epic on of my left knee.

When i was 8 or 9 i was cycling around my back garden with a friend. being kids we were racing each other. At we got to the top of the garden, (which sort of slopes down from right to left) We challenged eachother to see how fast we could go around it. And as we had been watching the moto GP eariler in the day were were tilting the bicycles over as we turned.

Eventually i went too fast and tilted too far, my pedal hit the grass and dug in. The handle bars can crashing into my legs and the brake handle dug into the left knee and tore away a couple of centimeters square of skin, which then bunched up at the side of the wound.

It was one fo the most painful, yet really cool, things i have ever done. I could see the white fat and pink muscle as well as the bone of my kneecap.

The scar that is left is really smooth with a little bump on the side where the bunched up skin was left, (my mum tried to unroll it and flab it over the wound but it REALLY hurt.)

It's an epic scar.

my brother has the exact same thing on his right knee. a couple of years ago, he and my neighbor were going down hill in one of those little push wagons. they had gained quite a lot of speed, but accidentally swerved into the unpaved parking lot next to my house. there's a ridge between the lot and the street, and my brother and neighbor hit it like a jump. my brother landed exactly on his right knee. he didn't break anything, but did the exact same thing you did. now he's got what looks like a crater on his knee.

Back
Top Bottom