• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scars!

How many?

• Total voters
I have no physical scars cause I'm a very careful Pansie

as for Mental scars..I have quite a few but not really serious ones like being raped -shudders at the thought-​

I have a skar on my hand which I have no idea of where it came from and no mental skars

I one near my forehead. When I crashed into a wall.

I've also got one by my right ear. God knows how that got there.

I'm not one for mental scars, I'm physical scars? I'm almost peppered with them.

- One on my chest in the shape of an arrow. No idea where it's from.

- Scar on my left wrist from a surgical pin embedded in my arm when I snapped it at age six.

- I have 2 claw-like scars between my right eye and my temple. Looks kinda cool.

- I have a v-shaped scar on my palm from an accident with scissors.

- The back of my right hand is peppered with tiny scars of unknown origin.

- And finally, the one I am most "proud" of is a permanent burn scar on my right bicep. I got it when I was 3 from scalding water than my grandfather spilled on me. I wouldn't be so sore about it if he hadn't called me a wimp and a pansy for crying about it.

"It didn't hurt" he said.

Well this scar, still there 15 years later, reminds me that it did.

I have one on my head from hitting it off a door or something, and then one on my forehead that I got a few weeks after I was born. Not sure if it counts, and it's nearly gone, but it's called a strawberry mark or something.

Back
Top Bottom