Votes: 39 35.1%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Swampert

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
FFFFFFF...
I honestly can't pick between Blaziken and Swampert...

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
I had always expressed my praise and compliments for Blaziken, which is, in my opinion, not only the coolest of the three, but also the best to use for me. And also because he's a chicken, which are amazing animals (and before you ask, I don't eat chickens).

Oh, and This. Is. My. 300th POST!

Reaction score
Blaziken. It's far too awesome and badass to lose to those two! Fire/Fighting = Brilliant.

Sceptile has that weird tail thing that makes me want to look away.
Swampert's just icky to look at.

Lovely
Reaction score
Tie between Sceptile and Blaziken, but Sceptile helped me better around the Hoenn region.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Swampert! Big fan of the water types, so he's my obvious choice.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Let's see here. Sceptile is a perfect example of a good Grass type, Blaziken is the first uber starter, and Swampert is not only good in the standard metagame, but its basic form, Mudkip, is one of the most popular memes out there, which increases its usage, unlike Seaking. Probably go with Sceptile since it's my favorite of the three.

Reaction score
I like Swampert the best out of those three, because it's a BOSS. Period.
I like the other two, but grass has never really been my type. And I love fire pokemon, and Torchic is really cute and all, but a fighting CHICKEN? bawk bawk! You've got to be kidding me.

Avian lover
Reaction score
Blaziken.
Blaze kick to fight Sceptile.
Well the fight with Swampert......well Blaziken can defend himself
Blaziken is my favorite. His design is cool.

Rocking the Lucario
Reaction score
Sceptile for me. I've never played Hoenn games, but Sceptile did such a good job on one of my last Gen IV teams I can't forget him. Incredibly fast, and with moves like Earthquake and Leaf Storm, he's awesome.
That, and the awesome design.

Dark Soul
Reaction score
Sceptile. He is actually surprisingly effective in rain. Swampert is the most over rated thing ever. even in fourth gen when people used it the thing was awful.

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Sceptile, no contest. I despise the other two.

Aroma Lady Rose
Reaction score
Swampert because I love the combination of water and ground types. Gen 2 had already shown us this with Wooper and Quagsire, but as a starter? That's just kickass...

Blaziken is cool too for finally being a fire dual-type, but I'm not a huge fan of fighting.

Reaction score
I like mudkips, torchic is cute, too. But I have always loved grass starters, so I choose Sceptile (and its Leaf blade, even when it is a bit overrated :D)

Reaction score
While all the Gen III starters were awesome, Swampert is my choice. It's ground type takes care of it's weakness to electricity, looks awesome, and was the first one I used.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Swampert! It has a great design, based on amphibians and it also is the most unique of the bunch. Its Water/Ground type combo is awesome.

oh my
Reaction score
Definitely Sceptile, but Swampert is a really close second. I initially thought Sceptile was odd looking, but I've really grown to love it.