• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Sceptile VS Blaziken VS Swampert

Envoy

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
anime254.jpg
VS
blaziken.png
VS
260.png

Similar to the Sinnoh Starter thread, but with the Hoenn Starters. Who's your favorite?

Mine's a tie between Sceptile and Blaziken. I can't choose. I'll vote for Blaziken though, mostly cuz it's the only Fire Starter I actually like (whereas I like all the Grass Starters), which is something in and of itself.

Swampert All the way! He's water/ground and has an awesome design!

Sceptile. He can beat the other two any day with grass attacks/earthquake.

I had to go with Sceptile. I don't usually like the grass starters, but Sceptile is awesome.

Definitely Swampert. The Mudkip line have been my favorite of all starters :D

Design wise: Blaziken > Sceptile > Swampert
Battle wise: Swampert > Blaziken > Sceptile

I like Swampert the best though.

Ilove all of them.

All 3 are on my top 5 list of favourite pokemon.

Blaziken because it was the firstof these 3 that I got.

Swampert, because it evolves from the very first starter Pokemon (Mudkip) I got.

Sceptile is WAYYYY cool.

Everyone else is cool too, though. 3rd gen starters were a success.

Blaziken for me, though I think that Sceptile is good as well. I've never really liked Swampert that much at all.

evryone just likes blazy he so overrated
everyone likes swampert cause MUDKIP
sceptile ehhhhh

me? sceptile

I very much enjoy Swampert, as he is great to use in competitive battle.

While I like all three, I went with Swampert. It has a nice type combination, alongside a decent ability and a great movepool. I also like its design, although I do prefer Mudkip and Marshtomp's design over it. It's by all means a great Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom