• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Sceptile VS Blaziken VS Swampert

I had always expressed my praise and compliments for Blaziken, which is, in my opinion, not only the coolest of the three, but also the best to use for me. And also because he's a chicken, which are amazing animals (and before you ask, I don't eat chickens).

Oh, and This. Is. My. 300th POST!

Blaziken. It's far too awesome and badass to lose to those two! Fire/Fighting = Brilliant.

Sceptile has that weird tail thing that makes me want to look away.
Swampert's just icky to look at.

Let's see here. Sceptile is a perfect example of a good Grass type, Blaziken is the first uber starter, and Swampert is not only good in the standard metagame, but its basic form, Mudkip, is one of the most popular memes out there, which increases its usage, unlike Seaking. Probably go with Sceptile since it's my favorite of the three.

I like Swampert the best out of those three, because it's a BOSS. Period.
I like the other two, but grass has never really been my type. And I love fire pokemon, and Torchic is really cute and all, but a fighting CHICKEN? bawk bawk! You've got to be kidding me.

Blaziken.
Blaze kick to fight Sceptile.
Well the fight with Swampert......well Blaziken can defend himself
Blaziken is my favorite. His design is cool.

Sceptile for me. I've never played Hoenn games, but Sceptile did such a good job on one of my last Gen IV teams I can't forget him. Incredibly fast, and with moves like Earthquake and Leaf Storm, he's awesome.
That, and the awesome design.

Sceptile. He is actually surprisingly effective in rain. Swampert is the most over rated thing ever. even in fourth gen when people used it the thing was awful.

Swampert because I love the combination of water and ground types. Gen 2 had already shown us this with Wooper and Quagsire, but as a starter? That's just kickass...

Blaziken is cool too for finally being a fire dual-type, but I'm not a huge fan of fighting.

I like mudkips, torchic is cute, too. But I have always loved grass starters, so I choose Sceptile (and its Leaf blade, even when it is a bit overrated :D)

Swampert! It has a great design, based on amphibians and it also is the most unique of the bunch. Its Water/Ground type combo is awesome.

Definitely Sceptile, but Swampert is a really close second. I initially thought Sceptile was odd looking, but I've really grown to love it.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom