• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

School- When Does It Start For You?

15th of August. But then again I've been at school for the last three weeks or so. Of course I should note that I live in Australia, so Summer holidays aren't until December, or for me November 11th, since I finish my last exam the day before. =D

I actually finished summer term about three hours ago. GO ME! :D

Fall term starts September 26th, probably one of the latest dates in the United States. They claim it's because the weather stays pleasant through September.

...Doesn't it stay pleasant most everywhere through September?

september 7th. 10th grade is right around the corner

Last edited:
September 1st. I have Thursday and Friday and then a three day weekend. :-D

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom