• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Scooby Doo Mafia: Final Update: Answers (4/10/18)

Day 1 Midday Votals

Rainbow Cloud (2): Max1996, MegaPod
MegaPod (1): Rainbow Cloud
Max1996 (1): Pika_Pika42

Day 1 will end in 23 hours and 30 minutes.
As Pika has stated, it has been 24 hours. All unconfirmed players are now eligible to be subbed out. @CheffOfGames, @Feenie, and @Jinjo, if you confirm after this point, then you will not be subbed out, but do know that if I receive any subs, one or more of you will be subbed out without warning.

Unvote: MegaPod

Think the joke voting phase has probably come to an end now, unless you're really up for lynching me today :D

I know there isn't really much to go on yet, particularly with just the few joke votes we've had which I don't think are worth reading too much into but the players that haven't said anything at all need to say something or we've got nothing to go on and the inactivity is just helping scum.

Yeah, unfortunately, I don’t have any real reads on anybody yet.

Unvote: Rainbow Cloud

Whoops! Sorry, forgot to confirm.

VOTE: Officer Snake.

Hey there! voting you on D1 is a thing for me now
Does “forgot to confirm” imply you saw the thread and just didn’t say anything yet? I’m just curious.

Confirmed

I was out all day yesterday and I didn't know this game already started.

You've been online and haven't confirmed cheffofgames.
I don't think voting for an unconfirmed slot is a good idea as it's just a blind lynch and could easily be a town slot as much as a mafia one.

As it stands the votes are tied betwen you and Cheff, I don't like no lynches but given the lack of activity and time remaining in this phase, I think it's probably the better alternative to a blind lynch in this situation.

This has been a very inactive day. I think it's got to do with the few number of players, most of whom have been inactive.

Although I prefer a Lynch on D1 than a No Lynch as it helps to generate information regarding voting patterns, bussing and bandwagons even if a Townie is lynched in the process.

But here I'll Vote: No Lynch as we don't have enough posts to be able to make any reads as most are just fluff and joke votes.
Also, considering the size of the game, we need to be really careful of mislynches as we cannot afford too many of them which will give scum the upper hand.
Lynching an inactive is also not helpful as they are more likely to be subbed out. Also there are more chances of causing a mislynch there.

Back
Top Bottom