• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Scooby Doo Mafia: Final Update: Answers (4/10/18)

Okay. This game suddenly got interesting.

What do we have here?

A Tracker claim and a Watcher claim. Have seen these 2 to co-exist in very few games. However, Scooby-Doo fits flavour-wise at least.

Both have no results to show though.

@Feenie could you confirm Officer's claim that you didn't visit anyone last night?

Don't know about Eevee though. ROMCH being inactive and failing to submit an action sounds fair as they have already been subbed out.

@CheffOfGames on the other hand is still in the game despite not posting. Brings a question to mind whether they are lurking.

Officer's vote on Eevee for sheeping looks forced as Eevee has just joined and has not actually sheeped whereas Max is the one who has actually been sheeping in the game and jumping wagons. Although it is normal for him to do so even as Town which I have experienced in a recent game.

Jinjo's posts looks like they are looking at all aspects and thinking through, which gives them a slight Town lean.

RC's posts look good and attempting to generate discussion when the thread was inactive gives them some townie points.

I don't really like doing this but Vote: CheffOfGames

I know voting for an inactive is not fair and I gave him a free pass on D1. But he hasn't shown up yet and hasn't been subbed out yet ROMCH has. I think Cheff is a lurking scum.

Didn't really wish to reveal another PR but with time running out it was better for you to claim, Tracker and Watcher sounds like it could be a bit OP for a small town team as I imagine we'll also have a Cop and Doctor too.
It is a fair point. Assuming Snake is telling the truth, and we also have a doc and cop as you said, then I'd expect something powerful from the scum team to balance. Unless this is an unofficial sequel to Zexy can't balance mafia
@CheffOfGames on the other hand is still in the game despite not posting. Brings a question to mind whether they are lurking.

I don't think Cheff is lurking @Pika_pika42 as he still hasn't confirmed in thread, I think the slot is just inactive and is probably waiting for a sub.

Unfortunately, Cheff has a bad habit of inactivity. Whether he is busy, or just forgot, I don't know.

Night 2: Pericles in Peril
Night 2: Pericles in Peril

AussieEevee (2):
Officer Snake, Jinjo
Officer Snake (1): Max1996
Max1996 (1): RainbowCloud

“Pika! Pika can you hear us?” Darth and LG were searching the halls, calling out for Pika_Pika42. They weren’t having much luck, partly due to the act that they had no idea which way he had actually been taken. After thinking for a moment, they’d decided to head towards the music that Pika had pointed out and attempt to kill two birds with one stone by solving the mystery of the music as well as try to find Pika. They seemed to be well on their way to finding the source of the music too, as it had been gradually getting close for some time. They eventually made their way into a reasonably sized room. “Pika, are you in here?”

“Now, now. And what are the two of you doing here?” A voice sounded in the room. It wasn’t deep and robotic like the masked figure however; this voice was smooth and calculating. “It’s rather dangerous here tonight. I’ve heard that people have been disappearing.” The speaker then revealed themselves atop a pile of boxes, revealing Professor Pericles. Or at least, somebody in a Pericles costume. “And the two of you, all alone, without your friends to help you.” Pericles spread his wings and swooped down to attack causing Darth and LG to dive out of the way. Pericles swung around in the air, flapping his wings as a real parrot would. When he turned around however, the mods were nowhere to be seen.

“What do we do?” LG asked Darth from behind the stack of boxes they had dove behind. Darth was about to poke out his head, but stopped to move something that was digging into his knees as he knelt on it. Noticing what he was kneeling on, he held part of it up to LG. The two mods exchanged a grin and nodded.

“Where did you go?” Pericles asked in a singsong voice from atop another stack of boxes. “You didn’t get scared and run away I hope. What’s this?” He asked as he turned to see LG sneaking along the wall towards the door. “There you are.” He said as he leapt off the boxes and swooped for LG. LG froze in place, and once Pericles got close, he revealed the metal pipe he’d grabbed and swung it with all his might at one of Pericles’ wings, which bent out of shape with a sickening creak of metal. This caused Pericles to spiral out of control, causing him to careen towards the stack of boxes that LG and Darth had dove behind. Darth then stuck his head out with a grin and threw the net he was previously kneeling on into the air. Pericles collided with the net, which, combined with his spiralling pattern through the air and his tumble as he collided with the ground, wrapped itself tightly around the parrot.

“Now,” LG said as he and Darth approached Pericles, whose head was miraculously poking out from the net unobstructed, “let’s see who ‘Professor Pericles' really is!” He pulled the mask off of Pericles’ head.

AussieEevee was Lynched. He was a Godfather aligned with the Mysterious Miscreants
Hi there returnofmastercrazyhand, you are Professor Pericles.

You are a parrot and the former pet of Ricky Owens of the original Mystery Inc. Much like Scooby, you are capable of speech and considerably more intelligent than other animals of your species. This is something that you are decidedly not humble about in the least. Criminally insane, you see others as your pawns to be used and removed once they have outlived their usefulness.

Due to being a parrot, it would be easy for people to underestimate you and not think of you as a threat. As such, you are a Godfather, any and all Cop checks on you will result in a Those Meddling Kids result.

You are aligned with The Mysterious Miscreants and win once you outnumber Those Meddling Kids, or nothing can stop this from happening.

The pair of mods gasped. “TheCapsFan!?” They cried in unison.

“We should probably go tell the others.” Darth said.

It is now Night 2
Night 2 ends in 23 hours and 19 minutes

Last edited:
Glad I didn't make that last minute vote change now, really thought I'd made the wrong decision there.

Officer Snake is looking good now, and am reading Jinjo as town too as she could have easily just allowed the Snake wagon to go through if they were scum.

Still not sure about Max, not really happy with his sheeping and his jumping from one vote to another.

I didn't like Pika's vote on Cheff's slot either, it felt like an opportunic vote on an inactive and a distaction from the Snak/AE/Max discussion that was going on at the time.

Woah so Eevee was lying indeed. This makes Officer Snake and Jinjo look better.

I didn't like Pika's vote on Cheff's slot either, it felt like an opportunic vote on an inactive and a distaction from the Snak/AE/Max discussion that was going on at the time.
Wow so are you going to put this on me now? I voted Cheff as I thought he was lurking, I had no idea he had asked to be subbed out.
Also, as far as I am concerned, you were the one who were trying to save Eevee the most so this lynch just makes me think you are a bit suspicious.

Woah so Eevee was lying indeed. This makes Officer Snake and Jinjo look better.

Wow so are you going to put this on me now? I voted Cheff as I thought he was lurking, I had no idea he had asked to be subbed out.
Also, as far as I am concerned, you were the one who were trying to save Eevee the most so this lynch just makes me think you are a bit suspicious.
You just sheeped what I said about Officer Snake and Jinjo and then went for a deflection strategy to cast shade on me because I was unsure about Eevee. I could have saved Eevee if I wanted to but I chose not to, I wanted you and Max to cast a vote on something in order for whatever flip we got to help us in reading your alignments

FoS: Pika Pika

Back
Top Bottom