• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Scooby Doo Mafia: Final Update: Answers (4/10/18)

That was a great lynch!!!! That's the second mafia in a row I've seen being killed after a quick bandwagon turnover.
Jinjo is very much town due to her actions last phase which lynched AussieEevee. I will say rainbowcloud looks more towns since she could've saved AussieEevee but didn't. Max is neutral since he always acts like this. I will say that one of the mafia is probably the one who doesn't speak much.

Day 3: Jinkies!
Day 3: Jinkies!

“Either of you find anything?” Elementar asked as the other three mods were searching for clues in the main room.

“I’ve got a bunch of smoke machines, projectors, and pyrotechnics,” SoaringDylan called from backstage, “but they were probably for the sisters’ performance.”

“Any brands on them?” Rainbow Cloud called from the rafters, where he was looking for clues about the Pterodactyl Ghost.

“Looks like they’re all from the Crystal COmpany.” It made sense. The Crystal COmpany had become one of the go-to producers for most products in F&G. They made a wide variety of products, and the quality was good.

“That doesn’t really tell us anything then.” RC said. “I was hoping it’d be something a little less widespread.”

“What about you RC?” Elementar called out. “Anything?”

“A few scratch marks along the beams, but aside from that, nothing.” RC’s head perked up however when he heard something clicking behind him. Seeing something moving in the darkness, he stood up as best he could among the rafters. “Guys?” He called. “We’ve got a situation up here.” Seeing the thing stop and ready itself, RC readied himself also. The Pterodactyl Ghost leapt forward, and RC ducked to the side, causing it to fly straight past. As the Pterodactyl Ghost caught itself on the next beam in line RC leapt onto its back and began pounding it. The ghost let out one of its trademark ear piercing shrieks, disorienting RC, and allowing it to throw the mod off of its back. RC managed to save himself from falling to the ground however by grabbing onto the beam.

“RC!” The other two yelled, and dashed over to the stairs that would take them up into the rafters as well. The Pterodactyl Ghost surprised RC however by grabbing his wrist and pulling him back up. It then took advantage of RC’s momentary surprise by hitting him on the head and knocking him out.

When Dylan and Elementar reached the rafters, all that remained of the struggle was the discarded glasses from Rainbow Cloud’s costume.

Officer Snake was killed. They were a Tracker aligned with Those Meddling Kids
Hi there Officer Snake, you are Velma Dinkley.

The smart one of Mystery Inc., you are often the one to piece the clues together and solve the mystery. You are also incredibly well read on various obscure topics such as Viking writing and Egyptian legends, which aid in your mystery solving ability by being able to draw connections that others may not. It is a well-documented fact that you can’t see without your glasses.

Due to your exceptional mystery solving ability, you are a Tracker, during any and all night phases, you can poke around for clues to figure out who a given player had visited that night, but not what actions they performed. You can do this by typing “Look for clues about <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with Those Meddling Kids and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3
Day 3 will end in 48 hours

Kind of predictable the mafia would go for Officer Snake, this does prove that there is at least one active scum player though.

I'm reading Jinjo as town for the reasons mentioned last night and I know my own alignments which leaves Max, Pika, RainbowSkittles and Feenie.

@Feenie is currently inactive which leads me to focus on the remaining 3. (This does not clear Feenie but we know there is an active scum player at the moment and her inactivity suggests the active scum player is not her)

@Pika_pika42 @Max1996 my main focus of suspicion is still on the two of you, what are your reads or theories?

My main concern with Max is his consitant sheeping and jumping from one bandwagon to another.
My main concern with Pika is his sheeping and voting for an inactive player/slot who had not confirmed in the thread whilst ingnoring the ongoing Snake/AE/Max debate that was going on at the time.

@RainbowSkittles my read on your slot is null at the moment, can you post those reads you said you were up to doing?

Vote: Pika_pika42

I cop checked Pika pika and my result says he's the villain Mysterious Miscreant.

Kind of predictable the mafia would go for Officer Snake, this does prove that there is at least one active scum player though.

@Feenie is currently inactive which leads me to focus on the remaining 3. (This does not clear Feenie but we know there is an active scum player at the moment and her inactivity suggests the active scum player is not her)
That doesn't really clear anything. A player could be inactive in thread but active enough to submit a kill.

what are your reads or theories?
I am reading Jinjo as Town. They were the one with Officer who actually led the Lynch on Eevee.
I have a neutral read on Max. They keep sheeping and jumping wagons but it's quite normal for them to do that as either alignment. Not really giving me any specific vibes.
Slight scum lean on RC. They were actively trying to save Eevee in the last day phase. Also, I don't like the way they try to incriminate me and Max without much basis.
Null read on Feenie and Rainbow Skittles, please be active and post your thoughts/reads.

My main concern with Pika is his sheeping and voting for an inactive player/slot who had not confirmed in the thread whilst ingnoring the ongoing Snake/AE/Max debate that was going on at the time.
Could you give me any instance/example where I have sheeped? I don't think I have sheeped, I am trying to analyse posts and make reads. Also I am sharing my thoughts so it's not like I am not participating in the game.

Also as far as I remember it was an Eevee vs Officer debate, I don't know what was Max's part in that.
I believed both the claims and commented on the same, it wasn't that I totally ignored the topic. I was just willing to give both a chance to prove their roles.
I already have provided my reason for voting Cheff, I didn’t know he asked to be subbed out. I thought he was lurking.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
I don't like the way you try to incriminate others without proper reasoning. Combined with the fact you really tried hard to save Eevee D2 makes me suspicious of you.

Wait... what? I think I am being framed here.
My thought is that you're not being framed, you've simply been caught and don't have a better excuse.

I cop checked Pika pika and my result says he's the villain Mysterious Miscreant.

So...you're the Cop?
I don't really see much reason to doubt the claim, Jinjo was looking pretty towny before she claimed Cop and the existance of the Godfather in the game confirms there must be a Cop.

I'll get onto answering Pika's accusations against me in a minute.

That doesn't really clear anything. A player could be inactive in thread but active enough to submit a kill
Feenie hasn't been online since Thursday so I'm guessing she hasn't been active at all

Pika_pika42 said:
I am reading Jinjo as Town. They were the one with Officer who actually led the Lynch on Eevee.
I have a neutral read on Max. They keep sheeping and jumping wagons but it's quite normal for them to do that as either alignment. Not really giving me any specific vibes.
Slight scum lean on RC. They were actively trying to save Eevee in the last day phase. Also, I don't like the way they try to incriminate me and Max without much basis.
Null read on Feenie and Rainbow Skittles, please be active and post your thoughts/reads
The evidence against Eevee at the time wasn't all that strong in my opinion so I had my doubts over what to do and I wasn't sure whether to believe Snake, AE or both of them. However I did a pretty bad job of saving him if you believe that was my intent, simply swiching my vote from Max to Snake would have achieved that goal but I decided against it as we needed more information to work on and only a lynch either way would provide that.

Pika_pika42 said:
Could you give me any instance/example where I have sheeped? I don't think I have sheeped, I am trying to analyse posts and make reads. Also I am sharing my thoughts so it's not like I am not participating in the game.

I don't think voting for an unconfirmed slot is a good idea as it's just a blind lynch and could easily be a town slot as much as a mafia one.

As it stands the votes are tied betwen you and Cheff, I don't like no lynches but given the lack of activity and time remaining in this phase, I think it's probably the better alternative to a blind lynch in this situation.

This has been a very inactive day. I think it's got to do with the few number of players, most of whom have been inactive.

Although I prefer a Lynch on D1 than a No Lynch as it helps to generate information regarding voting patterns, bussing and bandwagons even if a Townie is lynched in the process.

But here I'll Vote: No Lynch as we don't have enough posts to be able to make any reads as most are just fluff and joke votes.
Also, considering the size of the game, we need to be really careful of mislynches as we cannot afford too many of them which will give scum the upper hand.
Lynching an inactive is also not helpful as they are more likely to be subbed out. Also there are more chances of causing a mislynch there.
You sheep my argument for a no lynch during day 1 as well as my argument for not lynching Cheff's (RainbowSkittle's) inactive slot but later try to lynch this slot yourself for being inactive?

I agree I didn't discuss anything apart from the setup of the game. The game was very inactive at that time and only Max was available, so I tried to start discussion with him.

I was also waiting for someone to come online and give any information they gathered in the night, which would help us to make a decision on who to Lynch on D2.

I think the case on Officer Snake is fair. However, considering there are already 3 votes on them, I shall wait for a defence from them before deciding to cast my vote.
You agree with the case I put forward against Officer Snake during day 2 but are very careful to sit on the fence and not join the wagon, is that because AE was already on it and you didn't want to be as well?

Glad I didn't make that last minute vote change now, really thought I'd made the wrong decision there.

Officer Snake is looking good now, and am reading Jinjo as town too as she could have easily just allowed the Snake wagon to go through if they were scum.

Still not sure about Max, not really happy with his sheeping and his jumping from one vote to another.

I didn't like Pika's vote on Cheff's slot either, it felt like an opportunic vote on an inactive and a distaction from the Snak/AE/Max discussion that was going on at the time.

Woah so Eevee was lying indeed. This makes Officer Snake and Jinjo look better.

Wow so are you going to put this on me now? I voted Cheff as I thought he was lurking, I had no idea he had asked to be subbed out.
Also, as far as I am concerned, you were the one who were trying to save Eevee the most so this lynch just makes me think you are a bit suspicious.
Sheeps what I said about Snake and Jinjo and responds to my suspicions about their vote on Officer Snake by trying to cast shade over being unsure about Eevee.

Pika_pika42 said:
Also as far as I remember it was an Eevee vs Officer debate, I don't know what was Max's part in that.
I believed both the claims and commented on the same, it wasn't that I totally ignored the topic. I was just willing to give both a chance to prove their roles.
I was also leaning towards believing both claims at the time which is why I was particulary bothered about Max who seemed to be happy to jump on either of those wagons and gave the impression of not minding who got lynched.

Pika_pika42 said:
I already have provided my reason for voting Cheff, I didn’t know he asked to be subbed out. I thought he was lurking.
The same reason you disagreed with when you agreed my post during day 1 and the same reason you agreed that made Officer Snake look scummy earlier in day 2?

Pika_pika42 said:
Vote: Rainbow Cloud
I don't like the way you try to incriminate others without proper reasoning. Combined with the fact you really tried hard to save Eevee D2 makes me suspicious of you.
I did not save Eevee though, despite being able to do so had I wanted and have already explained that at the time I had doubts about the lynch?
You don't like me trying to activly scumhunt?

If I did give reasons it would take me a little while to get everything together for each player
You do realize you got...let's see...38.5-ish hours left in the current Day Phase, right? Plenty of time to put that all together, which makes the act of just throwing reads out there without any explanation behind any of them stand out more...

You do realize you got...let's see...38.5-ish hours left in the current Day Phase, right? Plenty of time to put that all together, which makes the act of just throwing reads out there without any explanation behind any of them stand out more...

I might have but I'm using my IPAD for this so it takes me a lot longer to do things and time might be up before I can finish getting everything together

My thought is that you're not being framed, you've simply been caught and don't have a better excuse.
I don't know how Jinjo got that result on me? I guess I was framed or it could also have something to do with Jinjo's cop sanity. @Jinjo who did you check N1 and what result did you get?

Feenie hasn't been online since Thursday so I'm guessing she hasn't been active at all
Didn't know that. This proves they were not the one to submit the kill atleast.

The evidence against Eevee at the time wasn't all that strong in my opinion so I had my doubts over what to do and I wasn't sure whether to believe Snake, AE or both of them. However I did a pretty bad job of saving him if you believe that was my intent, simply swiching my vote from Max to Snake would have achieved that goal but I decided against it as we needed more information to work on and only a lynch either way would provide that.
I did not save Eevee though, despite being able to do so had I wanted and have already explained that at the time I had doubts about the lynch?
You don't like me trying to activly scumhunt?
Yeah. In the same manner, I could have also saved Eevee by voting either Officer or Max but I didn't have any suspicions against them and I opted for a No Lynch.

You sheep my argument for a no lynch during day 1 as well as my argument for not lynching Cheff's (RainbowSkittle's) inactive slot but later try to lynch this slot yourself for being inactive?

Sheeps what I said about Snake and Jinjo and responds to my suspicions about their vote on Officer Snake by trying to cast shade over being unsure about Eevee.

I was also leaning towards believing both claims at the time which is why I was particulary bothered about Max who seemed to be happy to jump on either of those wagons and gave the impression of not minding who got lynched.

The same reason you disagreed with when you agreed my post during day 1 and the same reason you agreed that made Officer Snake look scummy earlier in day 2?
Well I still stand by the fact that I wasn't sheeping. Just because you say something first and someone has the same thoughts about it, that can't be called sheeping. I have been explaining my thoughts. Sheeping is when someone blindly follows another without providing any original thoughts. Do you imply that I wasn't providing any original thoughts to the game?

As for the Cheff situation, I have repeatedly explained that I thought he was lurking, I didn't know he was being subbed out too. I just felt it strange that ROMCH was subbed out while he wasn't. I gave him a free pass on D1 as I thought he'd be active later but considering he wasn't here even on D2, I thought he was lurking and wanted to pressure him into being more active.

I was actually unsure about Eevee's claim, I don't understand how that could come across as casting shade.

As for Max jumping on wagons, I agree it's suspicious but for Max it's kind of normal to expect that as either alignment.

You agree with the case I put forward against Officer Snake during day 2 but are very careful to sit on the fence and not join the wagon, is that because AE was already on it and you didn't want to be as well?
I agreed about Officer's case but there were already 3 votes on them. I wanted to see how they defend themselves before casting my vote on them.
Depends on how you are looking at it, either situation could be suspicious: Jumping on the wagon blindly would be called as sheeping and waiting for a defence would be called as playing it safe.
You can say that I was playing safe because I didn't think jumping on a wagon before hearing any defence or giving someone a chance to explain themselves was fair.

I'm gonna assume roleclaiming is allowed, so...Do you wanna? @Pika_pika42
I am not sure if it helps. But I am Beloved. My lynch/death causes the next phase to be skipped.

I don't know how Jinjo got that result on me? I guess I was framed or it could also have something to do with Jinjo's cop sanity. @Jinjo who did you check N1 and what result did you get?
I'm still not buying the claim that you were framed and from what I can gather through researching the Insane Cop role, it seems to be rare for non-sane cops to be in small games. This game has also not be stated to be a 'Bastard Game' as far as I'm aware and we haven't seen any roles that I would consider to be bastard yet.

I agree it would be helpful for Jinjo to share her night 1 result is she has one though.

Pika_pika42 said:
Didn't know that. This proves they were not the one to submit the kill atleast.
This is why I had narrowed down the suspects to you, Max and RS for the time being as we know the scum who submitted the kill must have been active.

Pika_pika42 said:
Well I still stand by the fact that I wasn't sheeping. Just because you say something first and someone has the same thoughts about it, that can't be called sheeping. I have been explaining my thoughts. Sheeping is when someone blindly follows another without providing any original thoughts. Do you imply that I wasn't providing any original thoughts to the game?
I don't think you provided much original thought and as I said previously I thought some of your content was also a bit CWAC.

Pika_pika42 said:
As for Max jumping on wagons, I agree it's suspicious but for Max it's kind of normal to expect that as either alignment.
I know Max can behave like this as either alignment which makes him difficult to read, it doesn't mean he's automatically innocent though and his behaviour still has to be considered suspicious until it can be proved otherwise.

Pika_pika42 said:
I agreed about Officer's case but there were already 3 votes on them. I wanted to see how they defend themselves before casting my vote on them.
Depends on how you are looking at it, either situation could be suspicious: Jumping on the wagon blindly would be called as sheeping and waiting for a defence would be called as playing it safe.
You can say that I was playing safe because I didn't think jumping on a wagon before hearing any defence or giving someone a chance to explain themselves was fair.
I agree that it can be seen either way but in the context of this situation with the supporting evidence we have available my assumption is you were playing it safe not wanting to be on the mislynch wagon.

Pika_pika42 said:
I am not sure if it helps. But I am Beloved. My lynch/death causes the next phase to be skipped.
This is way too convienient, your now claiming to have a negative modifier role to dissuade us from voting for you, are there any other aspects to this claim or are you just claiming Beloved?

I think Beloved would be a really Bastard role in a game this small and you just seem to be hedging your bets with trying to get out of being caught by the cop with claims of being Framed to the Cop being Insane and now that your Beloved so we definately should avoid lynching you.

I admire you for not giving up but I'm not beliving these claims at all.

Back
Top Bottom