• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Scott Pilgrim vs The Mafia (OVER! Town + Mr. Chau wins!) [8-9-2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonsands

Iron From Ice
Reaction score
Scott and Allies VS The League of Evil Exes

Synopsis

One day, in the magical city of Toronto, Scott Pilgrim was dating a high schooler.

However, life wasn't purely that simple for Scott. Scott began having dreams of the most attractive girl he had ever seen, and soon enough, Scott started to run into her around town. Scott became obsessed with this girl and eventually found out exactly what he wanted; her name was Ramona and she was single.

Eventually, Scott found out that was working with Amazon.ca, and investigating further to find the website for Amazon.ca, he placed an order so that he could finally meet face to face with his dream girl (literally). Upon delivery, Scott asks Ramona on a date and they start a relationship.

Everything is pretty cool after that, except for one small detail; Ramona's exes have banded together to form an evil league. To date Ramona, Scott must defeat all of Ramona's evil exes in combat. As well, along the way, Scott must face his own past and vices to come out successful.

Rules

1. Roleclaiming is alright, just nothing involving screen shots. Nameclaiming
is fine too.

2. When you die, you are dead. Mafia can still aid in the Quicktopic, but no further quicktopic posts for town. If any information is disclosed after death, the mafia become invincible. You don't want to be that guy, do you? Note: Goodbye post in thread is alright.

3. Please include me in all quicktopics and PMs. I get obsessed with these things, so preying on every piece of communication like a hawk sounds fun.

4. Day and Night phases shall last 24 hours (approximately). If you are late with your actions, tough luck.

5. Name changes and such should be posted in thread. That way people don't get too confused.

6. Please stay active. I will find replacements if I can, but if I don't find any within a phase, your role goes to waste and is modkilled. Four phases will be the limit between posts, and you must post once in that time period (no hiding in quicktopics).

7. Try to be polite and corteous, not everyone knows the ins and outs of this game.

8. I have the right to add or remove rules as I see fit.

9. Have fun and good luck.

Player List

1. Holo-Chan - Stacey Pilgrim. Killed Night 2
2. Infernos - Roxie Richter. Lynched Day 3
3. Sgt. Pepper's
4. Hellion - Stacey Pilgrim. Killed Night 2
5. Sourcandy
6. Rainbowkit
7. Kiramishu
8. Opossumguy - Hollie. Killed Night 2
9. Gengareatbanana
10. Flame_
11. Icy404
12. Kyumorph
13. Zwhoobatte - Crash and the Boys. Lynched Day 2
14. Mintaka
15. J J M - Julie Powers. Lynched Day 1.
16. Lizzxxk
17. Corruption
18. Iteru - Wallace Wells. Killed Night 3.
19. Gliscorman
20. Aestivate
21. Web Master
22. Shadow Darkrai - Lucas Lee. Lynched Day 4
23. TylerS
24. TFSpock

Subs

1. parma​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Scott Pilgrim vs The Mafia (Now Taking Sign-Ups) [7-17-2011]

Willing to sub :3

DEAR GOD YES!

I am In.

In man.

cannot...resist... I MUST BE IN! But 7 mafia is a lot.

I'm so in. I love Scott Pilgrim!

In. I have it downloaded already. Gonna end up watching it eventually ;-)

New players attracted by the theme of the mafia... That reminds me of how I got into playing mafia...

/flashback

In.

I'm in

In, why not?

cannot...resist... I MUST BE IN! But 7 mafia is a lot.

I have ways to work around it, I swear :p

Everyone is approved, and I hope to make this entertaining for you all.

In for the lolz

Lol I didn't think Scott Pilgrim really had any allies from the movie :p

Lol I didn't think Scott Pilgrim really had any allies from the movie :p

Well, I've read the novels, watched the movie, and played the game. I'm going to try and tap into all of those for this. And some "allies" are very loose interpretations.

So far, just by reading the first post, this seems pretty entertaining enough! AND ICY LIKES ENTERTAINMENT! :goof::lick:

So far, just by reading the first post, this seems pretty entertaining enough! AND ICY LIKES ENTERTAINMENT! :goof::lick:

I'll try to make things super cool, or something. You are in.

I AM SO IN

:O
AGH IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom