• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Screw the rules, I have money >:(

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
BROOKLYN RAGE! You made this before me god dammit.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
44 is out? Why did no one tell me! Augh, this gives me rage of the Brooklyn variety!

IN AMERICA!

EDIT: Holy Ra! The 43 I thought I saw wasn't actually 43. I have these episodes on DVD (because my relatives apparently can't identify what Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie is)

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I laughed out loud at the sight of TFS's disclaimer at the beginning. Too bad I have no speakers and I can't hear what the bloody hell is going on.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I laughed out loud at the sight of TFS's disclaimer at the beginning. Too bad I have no speakers and I can't hear what the bloody hell is going on.
I'll tell you what the bloody hell was going on.

"Yo Kaiser, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish but Yu-Gi-Oh abridged is one of the greatest shwos of all time."

I loled!

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I'll tell you what the bloody hell was going on.

"Yo Kaiser, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish but Yu-Gi-Oh abridged is one of the greatest shwos of all time."

I loled!
Now I am extremely pissed for not having speakers. So I will storm off in anger of the brooklyn variety.