• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SE.RA.PH

digitama

look at how they massacred my boy
Reaction score
plusle.gif

hi, i'm digi and here is where i can talk about whatever i want! this is my second, real attempt at keeping some sort of bloggosphere since coming back from the hiatus grave.

animanga: oushitsu kyoushi heine, kuroko's basketball, non non biyori
video games:
pokémon (duh), digimon, genshin impact, arknights, the fate franchise
hobby/general:
drawing, writing, data hoarding

i haven't been feeling very physically well at all today! headache, stomach ache, and my legs still hurt from all the walking around i did last saturday. most of my time has been spent sleeping to the sounds of documentaries.

i'm feeling a bit better now though after taking some medicine for my headache. i watched wallace and gromit: a matter of loaf and death tonight, and fluffles and gromit are very cute.

subject: nonexistent touchpad

yesterday my laptop's touch/clickpad straight up borked on me. and when i say borked, i don't mean i accidentally turned off my touchpad via pressing a key and forgot to turn it back on again, i mean all touchpad functionality was wiped off the face of my computer. the troubleshooting articles i read telling me to just check the touchpad options in the settings or in the control panel? i have to laugh. because those options disappeared entirely (。_ 。)

looking at the device manager didn't help any, either, because for some reason the drivers for the touchpad were gone as well, and any drivers i downloaded from the official site weren't doing anything. i was about to resign myself to using my wireless mouse forever (and obviously that doesn't sound bad but i have to worry about the battery dying on me suddenly constantly since i don't have a touchpad to fall back on), until i found an article telling me to do something i hadn't done before: uninstall the latest windows update.

so i did. and that did the trick: the touchpad settings and the drivers were returned to their rightful place. as relieved as i was, this debacle made me all the more miffed at windows pestering you for updates that may end up breaking your computer, among other things they do that concern me.

in other news, i'm in quite a sluggish state of mind, and compounded with my anxiety it's been making me want to avoid everything and sleep away whatever tasks i don't want to confront, which is far from… ideal. i'm trying not to beat myself up over this but it's hard.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom