• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

A recent press release from Nintendo of America revealed that the new Sea Green Nintendo 2DS video game system is set to hit stores on June 6, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Meteor Mashin'
Reaction score
I hope it's not just limited to the 2DS. (Then again, I probably won't be getting a new 3DS(XL) anytime soon as I got the limited edition Pokémon X 3DS XL a few months ago)

Reaction score
I like it, the colors are nice. If I didnt have 2 3DSes I might consider getting one.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I've been wanting more colors for the 2DS, and this is what we get? Nintendo, I am disappoint.

Lovely
Reaction score
The pastel green is so soothing :) I like the color.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
That colour is quite lovely, I agree. Looks to be a preferable colour for me compared to the Red/Black or Blue/Black ones.

Thanks for reading.

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Looks great to me. I mean that 3ds aren't usually that simple to go green anyway...

Fury will consume you!
Reaction score
- has teeny-tiny screens
- 2d only

No thanks, I'll stick to my awesome 3DS XL.

bₗₐcₖ cₐₜ, bₐd ₗᵤcₖ
Reaction score
I really like it. The coloring is light, refreshing and soothing. If only 3DSes came in the color. Sigh.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I love green! However, I'm saving for a 3DS XL, preferably one with a design and a preinstalled game. And screen protectors, and a carrying case for it.

- has teeny-tiny screens
- 2d only

No thanks, I'll stick to my awesome 3DS XL.
Well, it was marketed towards kids.

Last edited:
Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score
Agree. I love the color. But no thanks, saving for 3ds XL. I already regret buy an ordinary 3ds. Nooooo... really waste of money. I just need to add little bit to get a great resolution 3ds xl with big screen. Hope they will out with more cool color for 3ds xl before september *finger crossed*.