• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

A recent press release from Nintendo of America revealed that the new Sea Green Nintendo 2DS video game system is set to hit stores on June 6, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

I hope it's not just limited to the 2DS. (Then again, I probably won't be getting a new 3DS(XL) anytime soon as I got the limited edition Pokémon X 3DS XL a few months ago)

I've been wanting more colors for the 2DS, and this is what we get? Nintendo, I am disappoint.

That colour is quite lovely, I agree. Looks to be a preferable colour for me compared to the Red/Black or Blue/Black ones.

Thanks for reading.

Looks great to me. I mean that 3ds aren't usually that simple to go green anyway...

- has teeny-tiny screens
- 2d only

No thanks, I'll stick to my awesome 3DS XL.

I love green! However, I'm saving for a 3DS XL, preferably one with a design and a preinstalled game. And screen protectors, and a carrying case for it.

- has teeny-tiny screens
- 2d only

No thanks, I'll stick to my awesome 3DS XL.

Well, it was marketed towards kids.

Last edited:
Agree. I love the color. But no thanks, saving for 3ds XL. I already regret buy an ordinary 3ds. Nooooo... really waste of money. I just need to add little bit to get a great resolution 3ds xl with big screen. Hope they will out with more cool color for 3ds xl before september *finger crossed*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom