• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Searching for an Ability Capsule

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteClefable

Reaction score
Hi,

i really want an ability capsule, but it costs 200 PC and i have like four PC now. someone can trade me one, please? heres my friend code: 0774-5688-2393
thanks!

a random girl

I can read thank you. I meant what are you offering in return for the ability capsule, unless you want it for free?

I can read thank you. I meant what are you offering in return for the ability capsule, unless you want it for free?

if you want that i offer you something in return for the ability capsule, i can offer you what do u want.
it can be pokemons, items, stones, mega-gems...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom