• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Searching for Eggs for an Egg-Through

Status
Not open for further replies.

SobriquetP

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
I have delayed playing Omega Ruby since I have been super busy lately and have only beaten the first Gym.

Since I ran with pretty much my "Dream Team" in Y, I find myself looking to get six random eggs from different people with no idea what is in them and making them my main-game team.

So long story short, would six different people be willing to trade me an egg (without telling me what is in them)?
I have almost nothing worth trading in Omega Ruby considering where I am, but I might be able to breed some in Y and Bank them over.

HA-Ha! sounds like fun! :) I got an egg for you if your interested... I'll bet it has good IV's...(Hint;4-6)

Muaha, I am indeed interested. Is there anything in particular you are looking for in return?

Edit: I am still looking for five others if anyone else is reading this. :D

Last edited:
I did indeed a while back. :D
I am actually kinda excited about this one.

I believe we are already friends, what is your ORAS IGN?

Indeed we already are :D I'm still doing most of my breeding over on my X (read: too lazy to move things over to AS) but the IGN on both is Kevin :D

Perfect timing too, since I'm working my way through a lot of breeding so I have a lot of eggs of different species :p If you're free to go online right now I can give you the egg.

I am free currently. Just searching for Pokemon on the Dexnav to try to increase their search level since there is not much else I can do long-term. XP

Do you want anything in particular in return?

Much appreciated, (1/6) get!

I wonder what it could be. :3

I'll give you an egg if you want
Got some nice IV breeding eggs lying around in Y :3

I don't have to have anything particularly good in return, but a Pokémon with a coupla IVs or a mon in a special Ball are always appreciated
No obligations on your part tho ^^

@Paleo;
Hmm- My Special Ball Mons are all in HG still where I have been too lazy to transfer them... but I do believe that I have a good number of decent IVs in Y that I can transfer through Bank.

Is there a particular egg group you are looking for?

Last edited:
I too can offer you an egg. I won't require anything in return, as giving you an egg with one of my favourite Pokemon for you to use throughout your adventure will be satisfaction enough.

@Paleo;
Hmm- My Special Ball Mons are all in HG still where I have been too lazy to transfer them... but I do believe that I have a good number of decent IVs in Y that I can transfer through Bank.

Is there a particular egg group you are looking for?

Surprise me :p

I might be able to trade later today. I'll tell you when that moment arrives

Eggs? I've got those. I don't want anything in return so if you want one from me let me know.

Hmmm, might as well give you another egg. Sixth, right? Get ready for the one of the most adorable bugs ever. ^.^

:D

I feel so loved. I am going to nickname all of these and post my final team when they are collected.
@growlithemaster; offer still stands.
@Akira Bond; I wanted to try this to get to see other Pokemon and try to make connections, so I very greatly appreciate it.
@Paleo; 10-4 Boss. I will be heading to a Holiday party in about an hour and a half, but should be back around 5:00ish GMT-6.
@J Jay; I would greatly appreciate any eggs you are offering. I am wanting to try out Pokemon that other people have put effort into, and that I have possibly never used.
@Mega Grievous; 6th time is a charm, although I am beginning to become a little frightened when you say adorable bug... had a bad experience once. But don't tell me!

As I mentioned above, I am heading out for a couple of hours in a bit but I will add all of the FCs that I can and try to catch you all online.

Again, I am GMT-6 and am available during the week after work at about 5:00 P.M. if today does not work out for anyone.

Yo, I'm not gonna be able to trade today unfortunately, but I'm free all day tomorrow so we should definitely find a good moment to trade then

It's all good. Like I said, as long as it is after work at around that time I should be available.

Edit: On a side note: turns out you and me are already friends J Jay. [emoji14]
Added the rest.

@SobriquetP; That helps. The egg is ready, so I'll send you a TR (or you can send one to me) if we see each other. Either tonight or tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom