• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Searching for Vivillon [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatNX

Pokémon Scientist
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I´m currently trying to complete my life Pokédex with all forms. (No shinies though) I have come pretty far in that quest, having caught all of the normal ones except Zeraora, because it isn´t released yet, and have pretty much every form, except for some capped Pikachu and some Vivillon. Now of course I would love to collect them all, so I want to trade with you guys.

I can offer any breadable Pokémon, including Phione, and also can provide any breadable form like the alolan forms or Deerling. Also my regional pattern of Vivillon is Marine, if you´d want that. The Vivillon I´m searching for are:

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Sandstorm
Sun

Also the elusive Poké Ball variant, but I don´t think I can offer anything to get this one.

I can´t IV-breed and can´t provide you with shinies. But all the other breadables are tradeable.

My friend code is in my signature. If you are interested, just message me. I´m online in-game as long as I am online in the forum.

Also, please no hacked or illegitimate Pokémon

Last edited:
I have extras of all of these vivillon. I've become a huge vivillon collector lately. I'd be willing to trade for some pokemon to fill holes in my son's pokedex (I've got at least one of every pokemon released so I don't really need anything). I can't guarantee my pokeball vivillon is legit though as I got it through a trade and I have no idea how to check whether it's been hacked or not.

Also, if you'd rather not trade, the best way I've found to get random vivillon patterns (though it does take patience and breeding) is to put a pokemon that can not be caught in sun and moon in the GTS for trade for a vivillon. You'll get a ton of extras, but I've literally gotten every vivillon pattern (even fancy and pokemon) this way. I bred a ton of maractus in a love ball and trade those. Another one that will get lots of vivillon trades quickly is tympole. Like I said, patience.... hatch about 3 boxes full and just keep putting them in for trade for vivillon and you'll eventually get what you need! That's what I did!

I have extras of all of these vivillon. I've become a huge vivillon collector lately. I'd be willing to trade for some pokemon to fill holes in my son's pokedex (I've got at least one of every pokemon released so I don't really need anything). I can't guarantee my pokeball vivillon is legit though as I got it through a trade and I have no idea how to check whether it's been hacked or not.

Also, if you'd rather not trade, the best way I've found to get random vivillon patterns (though it does take patience and breeding) is to put a pokemon that can not be caught in sun and moon in the GTS for trade for a vivillon. You'll get a ton of extras, but I've literally gotten every vivillon pattern (even fancy and pokemon) this way. I bred a ton of maractus in a love ball and trade those. Another one that will get lots of vivillon trades quickly is tympole. Like I said, patience.... hatch about 3 boxes full and just keep putting them in for trade for vivillon and you'll eventually get what you need! That's what I did!

So, first of all, thank you! That´s really helpful! Just tell me which Pokémon you would want, and when you would like to trade.

Secondly, I have already tried the breeding trick you described, thats why only these are missing, but now it looks like most traders only send elegant vivillon away, and in the living Pokédex with forms it´s just a problem when box space is running out for the bred Pokémon or false vivillon.

Lastly, you said you got your Fancy and Pokéball Vivillon from the GTS. This sadly indicates, that they are hacked, since no event exclusive Pokémon can be put on the GTS, it can only be traded personally, with friend codes or through the festival plaza.

No my pokeball vivillion was through a trade, not through the GTS. I can see where what I said indicated that, but it’s not what I meant. I have two pokeball and two fancy. One set is clones and the other two I got in a trade through link trade.

No my pokeball vivillion was through a trade, not through the GTS. I can see where what I said indicated that, but it’s not what I meant. I have two pokeball and two fancy. One set is clones and the other two I got in a trade through link trade.
Ok, that's great! So now I just need your friend code and a time. What I have noticed from the time of your posts though, is that you are probably in a different time zone than I am. Mine is GMT+1. It is currently 7am in my home. So when giving a time, pleace give that a thought. Neither of us should be awake at 3am.

Ah yes it looks like you are 8 hours ahead of me.

My son is looking for all the various minior colors. Do you happen to have any? I could easily get those for him but that’s all he wants and I think all he’d want to trade unless you possibly have a thunderus for trade?

Ah yes it looks like you are 8 hours ahead of me.

My son is looking for all the various minior colors. Do you happen to have any? I could easily get those for him but that’s all he wants and I think all he’d want to trade unless you possibly have a thunderus for trade?
I sadly don't have a spare thunderus left, but can supply you with all the minior colors except for the shiny one on the levels 26 and 27, and the violet one being on lebel 28. Also I just checked my inventory, and found, that I have not used my Master Ball yet. So I can offer it too. One note though: Because I am in Austria, all the Pokémon are german, so if that is an issue for your son, please tell me.

Also, so you have a sort of reference on time, I go to sleep at about now, maybe in 15 minutes but still. This is the same on every school day. The next time i'm able to trade is a bit after school at as it seems from your point of time at 6 am, or 3 pm from my point of view. But I usually come checking on the forum before school at 10 pm (you) 7 am (me).

Last edited:
I will not be awake at 6 am my time haha! I do have free time in the morning after I get my kids off to school, around 9 am my time (about 5 pm your time).

Also he loves the Pokémon in other languages so that’s not an issue at all. Let me talk to him once he gets home from school and find out which minior colors he still needs and (I will get my vivillon together as well) and I will get back to you.

I will not be awake at 6 am my time haha! I do have free time in the morning after I get my kids off to school, around 9 am my time (about 5 pm your time).

Also he loves the Pokémon in other languages so that’s not an issue at all. Let me talk to him once he gets home from school and find out which minior colors he still needs and (I will get my vivillon together as well) and I will get back to you.
Ok, I will be on then. Also, does he want the Master Ball?

Last edited:
He will want the master ball if that’s ok? I told him and he got super excited (he’s 8). I’m sorry it took me so long to get back to you! My daughters birthday/birthday party was this weekend and my husband has been getting ready to leave for awhile for work so we have been busy!

My friend code is 2036 9841 3297

He has green, blue, and indigo, but if you have the other minior, he would love those!

Also my son reminded me that I promised him he could have my second pokeball vivillon. I’m terribly sorry! I have the others you mentioned though.

Also my son reminded me that I promised him he could have my second pokeball vivillon. I’m terribly sorry! I have the others you mentioned though.
Ok, no problem.

Will you be able to get on tomorrow (Friday) to trade? you said 5pm your time is a doable time for you? I can be on around 9 am my time tomorrow to trade. If I get a hold of another pokeball vivillon, I will make sure to pass it on to you :)

Will you be able to get on tomorrow (Friday) to trade? you said 5pm your time is a doable time for you? I can be on around 9 am my time tomorrow to trade. If I get a hold of another pokeball vivillon, I will make sure to pass it on to you :)
Yes I can trade at 5pm. I just need to know which Minior he wants, and I´d need your friend code, or you could send a request to me. My name on the 3ds is SodaGamer (dont judge) and my ingame name is Matthi.

He will want the master ball if that’s ok? I told him and he got super excited (he’s 8). I’m sorry it took me so long to get back to you! My daughters birthday/birthday party was this weekend and my husband has been getting ready to leave for awhile for work so we have been busy!

My friend code is 2036 9841 3297

He has green, blue, and indigo, but if you have the other minior, he would love those!

I posted my friend code up above :) And honestly I will never judge gamer names, lol! No worries! My player's name is Adi

I posted my friend code up above :) And honestly I will never judge gamer names, lol! No worries! My player's name is Adi
Ok great, I must have overlooked that post, because theres a second one directly afterwards, I'm sorry. I have sent you a request.

Hey I’m going to give you the pokeball vivillon anyway because he’s 8 and won’t notice if I don’t give it to him. I know someone who has multiple and I will probably be able to talk him into trading one to me. I’m getting on now

ok thanks, but if you promised him, you can just give it to him. I dont need all forms that much.

I will find him another one :) he wants the masterball so it will be a fine!

Thank you very much! Now I have finished my living pokedex with forms! (That ridiculous cap-pikachu excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom