• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Season 11 begins at April... with new opening

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Pokémon.com's mailbag confirms that season 11 will begin in April
And that there'll be a new opening (and that it won't be a rap)
I think we might get to see scenes from the new Japanese opening before it actually airs in Japan

DPNEWS

Jason.chu
Reaction score
New Opening Hmm,The title probaly the same.But Let just wait and see,

Lesley_GSC

Just some dreamer
Reaction score
Lol, they hinted at the Buizel/Aipom trade in the same Mailbag.

DPNEWS

Jason.chu
Reaction score
What Kind of Person Would want know about ash early life before Becoming a trainer?
This Peep ask in mail Bag.I mean is it really neccesary to watch Ash nappy changing,Ash Sucking Thumbs,Ash eating Baby food.Will it could be cute for Ash Fans,or Maybe it reveal whos Ash Father is,But it is not neccesary.

Every Breaking Wave

Religion is a club
Reaction score
Eh, I doubt they'll use any scenes from the new Raw opening. They already have lots of unused footage from Together (even before any of the updates), four or five different ending theme variations, plus footage from actual episodes (because we all know how much PUSA likes to mix that in).

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
I think all of the openings (or at least most) used at least a few scenes from the Japanese counterpart
It's obvious we'll have a new opening soon for the Japanese version... and that means they got it already with the episodes they got (they sure got around 50 episodes so that means they have until about DP 100 - sure there's a new opening there)
I don't see any reason why they won't use scenes from the new Japanese opening... it won't hurt anyone if they'll use scenes from this opening a little before it airs in Japan

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
YAY New episodes for the dubed. So cool how will get a new opeaning too, I'd hope they'd get a good one this time. FYI I'd love to see how Ash looke as a little kid, meet some the other possible friends he made.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
So, this kid thinks Aipom wanting to do the unofficial Contest with Jessie is being desperate does he?

We'll just see which trainer looks like the better option...

Lethal Carnivine

TR PR/executive
Reaction score
Eh, I doubt they'll use any scenes from the new Raw opening. They already have lots of unused footage from Together (even before any of the updates), four or five different ending theme variations, plus footage from actual episodes (because we all know how much PUSA likes to mix that in).

Not to mention, for some queer reason PUSA likes to edit Team Rocket out of their openings. Anyways, I can't wait for the new season to come out. Especially with all of the exciting things that are about to happen.

Amazed4587

I Kiss A Girl n I Like IT
Reaction score
Dear lord, all the aniticpiation, its gonna start sometime in April, agh, gonna be fun jumpin off bed before 8 am again. I was enjoy my extra hours of sleep.

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
New season's starting April 12th, right?

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
New season's starting April 12th, right?
According to cabletvtalk.com yes. They seem to be quite trustworthy though, and if it is April 12th, then it should be up on CN's site tomorrow or by Saturday.

Greysky

i can haz cheezboorger!1!
Reaction score
I don't live anywhere this dub airs, so I just have to wait for a good soul to upload the episodes D:

VeronicaIsabel

Pokémaniac
Reaction score
I don't live anywhere this dub airs, so I just have to wait for a good soul to upload the episodes D:
You can watch the episodes [Link Removed]. They have all the dubed movies and episodes that were aired to date. That is from episode 1 to present.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll do a Johto League Champions with this intro...

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll do a Johto League Champions with this intro...
You mean get the Japanese to make new scenes for them?
I doubt it
The Japanese version is obviously going to have a new opening soon... so they'll get that opening with the episodes they'll get (since this season is likely to have about 50 episodes we can assume they'll get until around episode 100 and that's sure have the new opening)
It won't hurt anyone if they'll use scenes from the new Japanese opening before it airs in Japan

Snake Bandage

The Pumpkin King
Reaction score
Bet the new opening is going to be comparable to Tauros manure. Like the Battle Frontier and D&P openings before it.

I like PUSA's dub well enough, but they seriously don't know anything about music and editing.

Shift

Button Pusher
Reaction score
Was the 9th opening (TAJ's first) really worse than the 8th (4Kids' last)?