• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 11 begins at April... with new opening

The Cancea release episode should be dubbed well. They really got the emotion well back in BF when James left Chimecho behind, very well done so this should be good too.

Its still a shame in most dubbed episodes we only get 6 or 7 pieces of original music, and the rest is all changed.

Its still a shame in most dubbed episodes we only get 6 or 7 pieces of original music, and the rest is all changed.
Well, they do improve. The season opener for Diamond & Pearl only used four pieces of music. For Battle Frontier? Not counting the episode title cue, two.

They seem to be taking a two steps forward, one step back formula with the music. It sucks that they went back to using only six pieces in "Tears for Fears" after using nearly all of the music in the last four episodes, but it's very likely that there will come a point when we get nearly all of the music in every episode.

Doubtful. It's more like two steps forward, two (or three) steps back.

It's unlikely the hackdub would ever have all the original music. Insert songs much? Even the majority is unlikely on a regular basis. They're too in love with regurgitating synthesized garbage.

Although if so that'd just leave bad script writing, horrendous voice acting, and stupid names as the reasons it's horrible and unwatchable.

Not that great but it's better than the previous one
They didn't use scenes from the next Japanese opening like I thought... I hope that doesn't mean it's possible "Together" will still be the opening around episode 100 X_X
I like how the opening starts with Dawn ^_^ and thanks they remembered TRio exist... and Zoey appear too (that was stupid how the previous opening had Zoey's Pokémon but not Zoey herself)
And I hate how Pachi and Buneary don't appear despite all the other Ash/Dawn Pokémon do
Also I prefer a clean opening without credits but whatever...

Interestingly, Kirsten Price, the one singing this version of the song, also sang the new ending song for the 10th movie that we haven't heard yet. One thing I liked about it was just the way she sang "We will be heroes", especially the last one. There was quite a bit of power behind it, I feel.

Just found her website, for those interested: http://www.kirstenprice.com/

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom