• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 11 title

PokemonHero

Don't make Twilight angry
Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet on this fourm so I thought I would ask. When season 11 comes out on sometime in the future, what will it be called. I can't really see them using Diamond and Pearl in the name again, like they did for the Advanced generation. So what, in your mind, will it be called? Or will it keep the same name, like in Japan?

They probaly keep it the same like Japan
Since they follow Japan titles everytime.
Anyways i dont mind what it is called

They might just keep it the same but with a different opening. The Japanese version never changed what the series was called, I think it was just 4Kids that changed it. But it was easier to tell each series apart

Judging from the language used on PUSA's website about the end of Season 10 ("Time flies when you're having fun, and Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl is almost over!"), it doesn't look like they'll be keeping the same title.

I can see it staying the same. I can't think of what else they would call it.

*Goes into silly mode*

"Pearl&Diamond"? (Lol,no)

"The Pearl to the Diamond"? (I love the Hoenn pokerap, don't you? Not.)

"Diamond and Pearl and the super-secret DP3 game that we arn't allowed to tell you about yet?" (Nope)

"Post-Darkrai adventures"? (That doesn't make sense at all)

"Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and pals"? (WTF)

I didn't mind changing names for different regions, but personally I thought distinguishing Johto from Johto League Champions (and the simmilar Advanced titles) was kinda dumb since nothing changed.

If they use my title I used for my comic that has been on hiatus since school started I would actually not be too surprised as it is a little obvious:

"Pokémon: The Sinnoh Journeys!"

"Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Dawn Loses Alot, And When The Hell Are We Gonna Get To Veilstone!"

Eh, they'll probably use "POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL MAJOR LEAGUES/POWER PLAYERS/EXTREME"

Diamond and Pearl Adventure! Nah, that's what they're calling the DP manga.
Diamond and Pearl Rivals!
Diamond and Pearl Brawl! Heh, Smash Bros. plug?
Diamond and Pearl Saga!
Diamond and Pearl Odyssey!
Diamond and Pearl Trek!
Diamond and Pearl Chronicles!
Diamond and Pearl Fantasy!
Diamond and Pearl Director's Cut!
Diamond and Pearl ver 2.0!
Diamond and Pearl: The College Years!
Diamond and Pearl 2008!
Diamond and Pearl-X!
Diamond and Pearl for the New Millenium!
Diamond and Pearl Prefers to Swallow!
Diamond and Pearl Sweats to the Oldies!
Diamond and Pearl 2 teh XTREME!
Ultimate Diamond and Pearl!
All-Star Diamond and Pearl!
Diamond and Pearl Baja Blast!
Diamond and Pearl Electric Boogaloo!
Diamond and Pearl: The Pokémon Universe Will Never Be The Same Again!
so i herd u liek diemend adn perl?
Diamond and Pearl Unrated!
Diamond and Pearl Returns With a Vengance!
The Diamond and Pearl Life
Mud... kip! Mud... kip! Mud... kip! Mud... kip! Mud.... kip!

...yeah, I'm done now.

... Sinnoh Challenge? No.
... Sinnoh Advanced? Or maybe even...
... Dawn's Adven.. *shot* ..ture.

Hm...

"Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: The Road to Riolu" :p
"Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Canaclave or Bust!"
"Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: "The Aura Adventure" (or is that S12?)

"Pokémon: The Road to Veilstone!"

I mean, they have enough episodes to make a season out of it, don't they!?!?

Let's just hope S11 has an OP we can listen too.
After disscusion I recently have on one Czech Pokémon Board, I wonder. There still is no new Japanese Opening and no announcments about it. So, what do you guys think PUSA will do? Will they wait until new Japanese Opening will be, will they used episode clips only, will they used other clips from Together, not used in actual opening, or they just let Japanese to do scenes exclusive for them, like 4Kids do for fourth Opening?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom