• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 18: Pokémon the Series: XY - Dub Episode Title Thread

I have brought this issue up before, but do we have an specific place where we are allowed to post the TV ratings for the dub? I mean. It would be great way to not only compare how the show is going now, but to see if it's fairing better than before or declining. Although TV Ratings threads do bring up the discussion about the Quality of the show, but i think posting the TV ratings in the episode discussion thread is quite useless as Pokemon also airs weekdays and Ratings are available for those days also. So really, we need a better alternative.

Combining the Dub with The Japanese airing among other airings wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Not really a title, but couldn't find any other suitable thread to discuss the dub content.

Alyson (Bonnie's VA) tweeted this pic a few mins ago. Doesn't reveal anything, but it appears to be from a future episode.
AX98RP3.png

Not really a title, but couldn't find any other suitable thread to discuss the dub content.

Alyson (Bonnie's VA) tweeted this pic a few mins ago. Doesn't reveal anything, but it appears to be from a future episode.
AX98RP3.png

Definitely something past Episode 64.

XY059: Under the Pledging Tree!
Airs: April 18th
Source: zap2it

I'm glad the dub opted not to use the "date-and-switch" (har, har, bad puns) for XY059.

XY064: Battling With Elegance With a Big Smile
Airs: May 23

XY065: Good Friends, Great Training!
Airs: May 30

Source: Zap2it

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom