• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 18: Pokémon the Series: XY - Dub Episode Title Thread

XY064: Battling With Elegance With a Big Smile
Airs: May 23
I really hope Zap2it got tha title wrong and it's actually "Battling Elegance With a Big Smile". Having two "with" in the title just sounds horrible.

Not really a title, but couldn't find any other suitable thread to discuss the dub content.

Alyson (Bonnie's VA) tweeted this pic a few mins ago. Doesn't reveal anything, but it appears to be from a future episode.
AX98RP3.png
This particular scene is from XY071, the episode that aired today.

XY066: Confronting the Darkness!
Airs: June 6
Source: Cartoon Network

XY067: Moment of Lumiose Truth!
Airs: June 13

XY068: Garchomp's Mega Bond!
Airs: June 20
Source: Zap2it

XY069: Defending the Homeland!
Airs: June 27

Last edited:
XY070: Beyond the Rainbow!
Airs: July 4

XY071: So You're Having a Bad Day!
Airs: July 11

XY072: Scary Hospitality!
Airs: July 18

XY073: A Fashionable Battle!
Airs: July 25

XY074: Fairy-Type Trickery!
Airs: August 1

Last edited:
XY075: Rivals: Today and Tomorrow!
Airs: August 8
Source: CartoonNetwork

Did they say about mega evolution III dub? Why they didn't dubbed until now?

XY076: A Not-So-Flying-Start!
Airs: August 22

XY077: A Relay in the Sky!
Airs: August 29

Last edited:
XY076: A Not-So-Flying-Start!
Airs: August 22

XY077: A Relay in the Sky!
Airs: August 29
Hi my friend - thanks for these information about episodes
i have 1 question - Did they say about mega evolution III dub? Why they didn't dubbed until now?

And where is august 15? Pikachu special, Megaevolution III or nothing?

If it's the Pikachu special, then that means it's being distributed as a special because it's placement has changed. I really hope that's not the case, because then the episode won't be distributed to my country :(

SS032: Mega Evolution Special III
Airs: August 15

Last edited:
XY080: Rotom's Wish!
Airs: September 12

Also, the Cartoon Network website is not listing anything for airing on the 15th, which is the date that Zap2it has listed for when Mega Evolution Special III will air, so hopefully it's just a mistake on Cartoon Network's website.

Last edited:
Airs: August 12

Also, the Cartoon Network website is not listing anything for airing on the 15th, which is the date that Zap2it has listed for when Mega Evolution Special III will air, so hopefully it's just a mistake on Cartoon Network's website.

Zap2it has also skipped XY078 and XY079 listing. I wonder if they are going to skip the episodes or air them out of order ? Any info regarding that @Playerking

XY081: A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell?
Airs: September 19

Airs: August 12

Zap2it has also skipped XY078 and XY079 listing. I wonder if they are going to skip the episodes or air them out of order ? Any info regarding that @Playerking

Not really, but it did list XY076 and XY077 before it added the Mega Evolution Special, so we could get the episode titles for XY076 and XY077 soon.

Airs: September 12

Glad this episode isn't being skipped. I remember there were some worries about that due to it involving some gambling. Also, a faithful translation - yay!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom