• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 19: Pokémon the Series: XYZ - Dub Title Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
XY115: Battling at Full Volume!
Source: Zap2it

Since when cuz I don't know when this happened.

I remember "A Trip Down Memory Train!" got its dub name revealed after the two episodes that came after it. Off the top of my head, that's the only example I can think of.

Since when cuz I don't know when this happened.
Like Ryu Taylor mentioned, it happened before with XY088's title (A Trip Down Memory Train!), it was skipped at first leaving many people to think this episode would be skipped in the dub, but it wasn't, the title was just revealed later.

XY114 simply doesn't have a page yet on Zap2it's site, while XY115 does. Why this is is not known, but it's nothing to worry about.

New title:

XY116: The Synchronicity Test!

Last edited:
XY114: A Keeper for Keeps?

XY117: Making Friends and Influencing Villains!
Airs: July 30

XY118: Championing a Research Battle!

XY119: A Full-Strength Battle Surprise!

I miss the days when dub titles didn't have to have an ! in the title. In a lot of cases, it overly exaggerates the episode, especially the fillers.

XY120: All Hail the Ice Battlefield!

XY121: Seeing the Forest for the Trees!

You know, I'd like to publically apologize for thinking Diamond & Pearl had the worst dub episode titles. These two for Ash v Wulfric I and nearly-anti-Amour are among the stupidest I've heard. I'm starting to wonder if they've stopped trying....

XY122: A Real Icebreaker!
Airs: September 3

Last edited:
M19: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom