• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 19: Pokémon the Series: XYZ - Dub Title Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Star Trek reference for XY139? Cool. When was the last title that had a Star Trek, reference, "Where No Togepi has Gone Before"? Also, I assume XY140's title refers to either Ash and Alain fighting again, or Ash and Clemont. Other than that, I don't know what else it could be referring to, unless it's referring to Ash competing in Gym's, since he isn't currently facing against any Gym's in Alola. And I'm glad that SS037's title is a near perfect match to it's original title.

Till We Compete again eh? Better then Till We Meet Again though. Also wow, they're airing one of the specials. I can see why they chose Legend Of XYZ over the Cilan one, obviously that has the two main Legendary Pokémon and they haven't been in the anime at all besides one of the intros and the Diancle film so it at least gets some last minute promotional stuff out of the way until Sun & Moon comes.

Also everyone watching Cartoon Network (probably only one person foolish enough to wake up so early) will have to make the most of it because afterwards, off to Disney XD Ash goes. I actually kinda find it funny that Cartoon Network's ending it's time with a special instead of the actual last episode.

And yeah, they certainly won't dub the Cilan special. They didn't do the D&P ones, they didn't do the B&W ones so they certainly won't be doing the Cilan & Clemont one.

So the XYZ special is being dubbed and aired on its original japanese position, but only time will tell if if will be a part of the season itself. It would make a season of 48 episodes, If i'm counting right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom