• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
That title is...bad.

All of the baseball puns in the world and they choose to go with that mouthful? Weird.

Reaction score
I guess they just needed a word which starts with a "p" to add to the alliteration, but "Pepper"? Was there any Pepper practise in the episode?
This won't be the first or the last time TPCI uses the first word they come across in an old-fashioned diccionary, because "Alliterations are catchy and cool".

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
What I don't understand, is if they wanted to go with a "p" alliteration, why couldn't they have somehow included "Pulverising Pancake"?

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
but I have to say that I don't yet know if the user is real or not, although the user did link me to a message that I sent him here and I don't know how anyone else could see that message,
Screenshots? While hiding out the names, of course.

Stranded
Reaction score
I have asked nhjm for confirmation. I'll let you know if these are real or fake as soon as I get a response.

Reaction score
The titles are decent, and most of them have a BW-XY style. Except for SM024, I can't help but think of Bonnie.

Stranded
Reaction score
nhjm has confirmed that he did not send those titles. Whoever sent them is an imposter.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The title I had mentioned here earlier was real (Calendar | Disney XD Press), it's just being shown under September 2 in the 7 PM rerun time slot, as the calendar sometimes excludes things.

Lulled to La-La Land! is definitely official, you just need to look at the 7 PM time (don't look for 9 AM time, because that's not there yet).

Stranded
Reaction score
The title is real. It's up on the site that RandomDude101 linked above

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I'm glad they got the "lull" part of its name in the title. I was hoping for that.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
A good title we have here though, I wonder what the LA-LA-land is supposed to mean?