• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
It kinda proves that japanese animators follows dub's season structure.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
So it wasn't on the 14th after all and instead it's on the 9th good. That Calendar so needs a tuning especially going into next year.

Reaction score
Great 1st the XD calendar and now the Website is confirming next week. I don't even know anymore man:unsure:.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Another change? Sure...why not. Two weeks after it airs, some other website will say it will say it's going to air in three weeks. It shouldn't be this hard to know when a single episode is going to air properly.

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
Maybe it'll air on December 2nd but then rerun on the 9th and 14th.

I wonder how long this year's break is going to last. I'm unsure whether or not it'll be like the length like it was on Cartoon Network or if there will be a longer break with like a week of new episodes like last year.

Reaction score
Their Calendar has been all over the place these past few weeks, but thankfully the Pokemon website is giving us the Official dates and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the XD calendar changed again for all their other stuff as well.

Stranded
Reaction score
The credits in the picture are from the 42nd episode, in which Brian voiced Dewgong presumably.

Editing Bulbapedia
Reaction score
Nevermind, it was just a case of wrong DVR numbering.
Zap2it (and by extension, Gracenote and the companies they provide schedule info to) included a bunch of Japanese episodes during the gap between the Japanese and English debut, which is why the numbers are so messed up.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Wait, why are the people who work on the show going by episode codes that tv guides create?

Editing Bulbapedia
Reaction score
They were probably watching it at home, and just thought that the DVR would be accurate and not off by a dozen episodes...

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
I know Pokémon.com said SM43 would be airing December 2nd, but I just checked Disney XD's schedule for tomorrow on my TV and that episode is not listed as airing. In fact, Pokémon isn't even on at its normal time. According to my channel guide, they're showing SM42 at 7:30 AM and M20 at 4 PM. There's a new holiday episode of (an insufferable) show in Pokémon's usual 9:30 AM slot.

So I guess it's airing December 9th after all...?

ETA: My guide does show SM43 airing at 9:30 AM on December 9th.

I just found it odd that Pokémon themselves advertised it as December 2nd. I'm disappointed, for sure, but can't do anything about it.

Reaction score
I just re-checked the XD calendar and it's does say December 9th is for EP043, while tomorrow will be re-airing EP042 with another showcasing of M20. Guess the website was wrong about this:(.