• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

Editing Bulbapedia
Reaction score
Is this for Disney xD or Teletoon?
Zap2it is using Disney XD's airdates (when it's not using Japan's...). However, it is extremely likely albeit unconfirmed that the episodes will air on the same date for Teletoon.

Stranded
Reaction score
Is this for Disney xD or Teletoon? I believe both will be airing the same episodes starting on May 20th.
Like abcboy said, judging from the dates for the episodes, it's definitely for XD.

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
Like abcboy said, judging from the dates for the episodes, it's definitely for XD.
Ah good to have confirmation that new episodes will premiere weekly after the week long bomb of new episodes. I do think that Teletoon will be at the same episode number as Disney XD unless they take a break for a week.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
So America will soon catch up with Canada late next month good. As for the new titles we got, Trial and Tribulation sounds good/fits the theme of the episode and then you have Young Kiawe had a farm which I'm going TBH not as bad as the 4Kids Let it Snorunt title from season 8 which was all types of cringe.

Reaction score
So America will soon catch up with Canada late next month good. As for the new titles we got, Trial and Tribulation sounds good/fits the theme of the episode and then you have Young Kiawe had a farm which I'm going TBH not as bad as the 4Kids Let it Snorunt title from season 8 which was all types of cringe.
I find Let it Snorunt to be creative, rather than "Young Kiawe had a farm, ei-ei-ei-oooooo, and on this farm we had JCC, ei-ei-ooooooooo!" And really, there are tons of worse TPCi titles at this point, "Party Dancecapades" and "Yo Ho Ho, Go Popplio" making me cringe much more.

Anyway, SM010's dub title is fine, but SM011's is terrible, imo.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM010's dub title is probably the best one in the dub saga so far, with SM011's being one of the worst: awful nursery rhyme reference by TPCi.
Really, over SM009's title? SM010's isn't even creative, Trials and Tribulation is a pretty overused title and phrase.

Reaction score
Really, over SM009's title? SM010's isn't even creative, Trials and Tribulation is a pretty overused title and phrase.
It's also pretty close to a Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney game's title, I agree it's not creative, but at least it's logical and it fits for the episode's event taking place, if that makes sense.

SM009's is just another one of TPCi's alliterating titles to me: I grew tired of that a while ago, personally.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Whilst the titles aren't so appealing, I'm glad they're back on schedule with releasing them in the US

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Great title!

HAD? HAD? Dosen't he still have his farm, or did he sell it or something??!!

How the hell are you supposed to pronounce that?
Yeah, Kiawe needs the money. Isn't it obvious?

Also, you pronounce it as "party" and then add the "capades" part from escapades to it.

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
I'm sorry, "Young Kiawe Had a Farm" is absolutely hilarious. It's as corny a title as they come, but I busted out laughing as soon as I saw it. Bonus points if Ash sings the title card for this episode.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Recent titles revealed just inspired me to resurrect the old tradition of predicting dub titles. Let's give it a try...

SM012: You're a Mareanie, Mr. James!
SM013: A Race of Pancake!
SM014: Lillie of the Vulpix!
SM015: Lycanroc Hill of Fame!
SM016: Meownificent Three!
SM017: Rotomdex's Greatest Case!
SM018: Bounsweet and Sour!
SM019: I've Got a Lovely Rematch with Koko!
SM020: Wimpod Out!
SM021: Furrget Me Not!
SM022: Ash's Moving Sandcastle!
SM023: Splitting Hairs and Wigs!
SM024: Parents' Day Out!

Reaction score
Recent titles revealed just inspired me to resurrect the old tradition of predicting dub titles. Let's give it a try...

You're pretty talented at this. I almost thought these were the actual titles

Reaction score
Sorry, but Episode 15 has to be "Pokémon Fight Club!"

Reaction score
SM010's title is pretty cool, actually. SM011's, though, is so bottom-of-the-barrel it hurts.

Spot-on, for better or worse.

Stranded
Reaction score
SM012: The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair! (June 3)